Chapter 12

Alexander's POV
i am so not in the mood to come to work but i have to or peggy is going to kill me. I talked her into letting get another week off which was very much needed, but eliza keeps blowing up my phone i mean i love her and all but only as a friend and i've tried to explain that to her but that has not gone well. i sigh and walk up to the front desk.

"hey peggy" i say and she looks at me and just..stares into my soul then i see her arm go up and she points into the direction of johns room.

"That brat has been asking me about you for the past two weeks! it's so frustrating. i'm not supposed to be dealing with him you are now get your ass in there before i lose my shit." she says and i flinch i totally forgot about john.. i know it's wrong for me to say but i had time to relax and not worry about anything when i was off.

"oh and i hope you're feeling better and i'll trying talking to eliza. get to work" she says and pats the top of my head like i'm a dog.

"wow peggy how sweet of you" i roll my eyes and walk to johns room. I take a deep breath and release it as i walk into his room..only to find him asleep. i walk over to him and grab his sketch book as i flip through the pages..wow he draws a lot he's such a good artist. i love his art style and everything it's really good. i keep flipping through the pages until i see a drawing of me and him...well you know. having sex. that's when i decided to put the book down. i have flipped way to far and he will kill me if he found out i saw that.

"John..get up" i say as i put some of his hair behind his ear he stirs a little and wakes up and looks at me...he doesn't look so happy to see me....

"asshole." he says and kicks me off the bed and i land on the floor

"nice to see you too." i stand up and rub my ass. why is everyone so abusive and mean?.

"nice to see me?! really!" he scoffs "i haven't seen you in two weeks! and after that stunt you pulled two weeks ago you just left without saying anything to me! i haven't heard from you since. I thought i fucked everything up.." he sighs and rubs his face "i know peggy said that you were sleep deprived but i didn't know you needed two weeks off for that.." he bites his nails as he keeps his eyes on his blanket..

"i'm sorry..i really am sorry i just needed some time to myself...having some alone time is important. I had more time to think and relax and most importantly sleep and eat regularly..i'm sorry turtle boy..." i kiss his cheek "please don't be mad at me. i missed you" i say and he sighs and looks at me

"you make it very hard to be mad at you." he says and kisses me and i kiss back. i pull him onto my lap as the kiss gets more intense i pull away

"we can't john. not here" i say and he rolls his eyes

"what's wrong with making out a little? and letting our hands explore each other's bodies?" his hands find their under my shirt as he rubs them up and down my chest i mentally groan. This man will be the death of me.

"that we can get caught any minute. If peggy walks in she will jump down my throat and i will most likely get fired." i say and he sighs and gets off of me

"i can't stand this. do you know how long it's been since i've gotten laid ?! and half of the guys that fucked me had shrimps or didn't do anything right and i was so uncomfortable and half of the guys i fucked always said "oh my god oh my god" or they'll talk to much. Its aggravating as hell." he says while pacing back and forth..maybe i can just... hm...

"I didn't need to hear about that.. but go to the bathroom" i say and he looks at me puzzled

"wh-" i cut him off

"go to the bathroom." i say once more and he listens. i go to the door and lock it then i go to the bathroom and close the door behind me

"why are we in here?" he says with his arms crossed. obviously frustrated.

"hush." i get on my knees "we don't have a lot of time so i have to make this fast. You make one loud noise and i'll stop. got it?" i say and he looks down at me in shock but he nods.

"good." i pull his pants down along with his boxers and stare at it..didn't expect it to be this big. how is this going to fit in my mouth?...eh i'm bigger than him anyways. i'll figure it out.

"dont stare at it you weirdo." he says while blushing and i smirk a little as i lick the slit of his cock he shudders.

"..i almost busted all over your pretty little face" he says and i blushed. so erotic. I wrap my mouth around him as his grip on my hair tightens he tugs on it a little and it makes me let out a small moan the vibration from my moan made him shake a little as he leans his head back against the wall with his eyes closed. i use my hands to pump what i couldn't fit in my mouth.
I swirl my tongue around his tip as i bob my head

"a-alexander.." he covers his mouth as he moans. gosh i wish he didn't have to be quiet. i keep going and soon enough he releases into my mouth and i look up at him.

"spit it out" he says and i swallow it

"alexander! that's so dirty. why would you.." he blushes and i stand up and smile

"salty but sweet." i peck his lips

"glad i got to taste you" i say and wink at him

"c-can i taste you?" he says and i blush

"next time. we don't have enough time right now" i said and he pouts

"i promise" he whines but nods understanding that we would get caught if he sucked me off. i fix my hair in the mirror and walk out of the bathroom.

"i have to go to my next patient okay?" he yawns and gets into bed

"kk" he says and closes his eyes. I shake my head and smile as i unlock the door and leave the room. i'm halfway down the hallway as i looked down at my clipboard and see..jessica's name?... what? i turn around and make my way to peggy.

"hey..peggy?" i walk up to her desk

"why is jessica's name on my chart? i thought she transferred after what she did to john" i say and she looks at my chart

"she did but they are sending her back for "good behavior" they say she's gotten better and she had a choice to come back here if she wanted, so she's your patient again. that is....unless you want to tell me what happened between you two?" she says and i groan

"nevermind...i'll go to her." i say and walk to jessica's room.

please fucking kill me. please.

—————————————————
I WROTE THIS AT 2 A.M. ! IM JUST NOW PUBLISHING IT !
it's now 10:44 a.m.
what time is it for you?
sorry!! also i'm sorta half asleep writing this so i'm sorry if there are any spelling errors.
i hope you all enjoyed!.
follow my socials !
instagram: multixfictional
snap: mortuno02
let's chat!
i'm nice! i promise! <3
remember to drink water and eat something! also fix your sleeping schedule if it's all messed up! i mean it! you're supposed to be getting eight hours of sleep. not thirteen!
YOU'RE GORGEOUS
YOU MATTER!
if you ever need anyone to vent to i am here! my dms are always open!!! i will help the best i can! LOVE YOU !!
love~ M🤍