Chapter 22

Alexander's POV
————————

"freeze!" we both heard and looked at the police office..

"a-aaron." i say to my friend as i get john off of me..

"please tell them that he isn't here..okay? tell them that they have the wrong address..." i say and he just looks at my confused

"are you crazy alex! i could lose my job for this!." he says and i shake my head

"we will keep it a secret okay? no one will find out.." i say and he looks at john

"he's crazy, hamilton." he says

"you watch your mouth you bald headed bitch" john says as he goes to step closer to aaron but he holds his gun up to him.

"you come any closer i have the right to shoot." he says and i get in between them

"Aaron..please" i say with pleading eyes and he looks out the door and back at me.

"you owe me big time." and with that him and the rest of the cops leave..

now i'm alone with him..what will he do to me?...kill me? torture me?...
or will he be understanding? and be nice to me and kiss me and tell me he loves me...

"fucking dick." he says and goes to my room. i jump at the sound of the door slamming..

i go to the door and tear up as i try to turn the knob but it wouldn't budge..

"john.." i say with a sniffle

"go away." he says and i hear him punch the wall..

i hear him breaking things and then i hear glass shatter..

"john." the only picture i have in my room...

"john!. let me in! john!" i say and i cry harder..

"john...." i say and the door finally opens..

i walk in and my room is completely trashed, but i didn't care i just cared about the picture but...when i found it...the frame...the photo...

the photo was ripped to shreds...the frame ? i could care less.

"you..." i could barely get out as i pick up the pieces to the picture of me and my beautiful mother...

i sit there and just stare at it as i start to panic..

"oh no.. no no no" i sob

"mama.." i cry loudly as i try my best to put the picture back together

"m-mama..." i say again and then i feel arms around me but i shove him away

"g-get out!" i look at him.

"alex i'm sorry...i really am sorry....look i'll help you tape it back together okay?" he says and he bends down and starts to move the pieces around

"no! don't you f-fucking touch it!." i say and pick of the pieces and hold them to my chest tightly.

"this..this is only picture i have....you have NO IDEA how much it means to me..you're so fucking careless and you don't know the meaning of love.." i yell.

"yes i do." he says back

"you do?"i scoff

"i do." he says confidently

"look around us! my room is trashed my picture of me and my m-mama is ripped to shreds! this is NOT how you show love y-you fucking prick!." i put the pieces in my drawer and shoved john so hard he falls on the floor.

i'm so angry right now i know i called the cops on him but it was to send him back. he needs help!

"don't put your hands on me like that." he says and he stands up

"but it's okay for you trash my things and fucking choke me to death?" i say and he looks away.

"clean up my damn room. now. and you're sleeping in the living room, but if i see you laying on my rug or my fucking couch i'll be the one choking you this time." and with that i grabbed my ripped up picture and left, slamming the door behind me.

i sit on my couch and hold the ripped up picture in my hands as my eyes feel up with more tears..

why would he do this..i mean he probably didn't know but it doesn't mean that he can rip up my pictures...

hours past and john finally comes out of my room..

"your room is clean.." he says and i get up and go to walk past him

"alex just let me help you with the picture.." he says as he goes to reach his hand out to touch me i moved away and looked at him.

"i'll bring you a blanket.." i say and go to my room. i put the picture away and grab a blanket and i walked in the living room to see him laying on my couch.

"off." i hiss and he stands up quickly

"where am i supposed to sleep?.." he says and i look at the cold bare floor and then back at him

"seriously? can't i just sleep on the r-"

"no." i cut him off and throw the blanket on the floor.

"no pillow?.." he asks

"no pillow." i say and go to my room and lay on my bed

———————————————————-
it's been a while 🤠
                  my bad haha..