€hapter 9

(i did not read over this so sorry if there is any spelling errors :) anywayssss hope you enjoys lovely's)

Alexander's P.O.V
1week later
John was discharged from the hospital yesterday, he was told to take it slow and to get a lot of bed rest, i'm on my way to his room to do my daily routine until peggy calls me.

dammit, can't this women just leave me alone! she's scary enough!.

"yes your majesty" i say in an english accent as i reach her desk .

"you gonna tell me why you couldn't work with jess anymore?" she says not looking up from her computer.

"oh come on peggy! i don't feel comfortable telling you. Especially not here." i say and she sighs and shoots me an evil looking before waving off with her hand. i'm free! i smile and skip to johns room.

"ohhhh!! JOHNNY BOYYY!!" i ain't as i walk into johns room

"No Shutup! not again!" he laughs and covers his ears i smile and make my way over to his bed.

"johnnnnn" i say and he looks up at me with a smile

"yes my loveeee" he says and i kiss his cheek, then his other cheek, then his nose.

"stopppppp" he giggles and i smile.

"i don't want tooooo" i say and kiss him, he kisses back. The kiss starts to get rough and a little sloppy,but i didn't mind, i gently push him back on the bed and hover over him not breaking the kiss. My hands roam, exploring every inch of his petite body.

"a-alex" john says, stopping my hands from roaming his oh so beautiful body...all though i haven't seen him fully exposed because of these clothes.

"yes my beloved" i say as i kiss his neck gently

"i..i don't have anything to...yknow." he blushes a deep shade of red as i grab his hand and make it reach down into my pocket.. i smirk as he grabs out the condom and the small bottle of lube.

"oh jesus christ" he says and i chuckle.

"we don't have to if you don't want to..." i say and his hands go to my belt buckle.

"i want to..i really want to.." he says biting his lip and smile

"okay then.." i get off of him and fix my hair since he ran his fingers through my hair and made it messy

"w-what are you d-" he says and i take the condom and lube from him.

"john. my precious baby. we can't do it here, i can tell already you won't be able to keep quiet, we can do it at my place" i shrug and i can tell he's sexually frustrated.

"ALEXANDER!" he scream and playfully kicks me.

"i'm sorry my love, i'll bring you to my place some day" i smile and sticks his tongue out at me

"sorry babe" i give him a peck and walk towards the door

"see you later daddy!!!" he screams as i open the door and leave the room. i laugh as i walk to my next patient.

i love this boy.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*

HEYYOOOO!!! SOOO UMMM :) i'm sorry that i haven't updated since uhh...the 7th of april :') but i had/have a lot of tingz going on, so i apologize. BUT if i get at least 5 votes (i don't get a lot of votes, that's why i'm only asking for five :') ) I WILL AND I PROMISE! that i will update a lot sooner! :))
*gives virtual hug and kiss on cheek* i.FUCKING.love you:) 

like,comment,share?<3

follow my social media's?(i need new friends :( )
snapchat: mortuno02
instagram: multixfictional
tik tok:  ha! let's stay away from that!.
have a nice night or day, wherever you beauties live<3