€hapter4

Johns P.O.V

"Stop!! Stop!, get the fuck away from me you psychotic bastard!" I say as I scream at the devilish man in front of me with a whip in his hand in a bible in the other.

"You've been a bad boy Johnny..what your doing is a sin jack." He says with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"It's John! And fuck you! I'm aloud to love whoever the hell I want, your supposed to support your children not beat them because they're gay!" I say and spit at him, and boy was that a bad idea. My fathers face turns with disgust and disappointment as he raises his hand with the whip I close my eyes and try to shield myself to wait for the lick that would come, But it never did I look back up to see Alex standing there with his hand out for me to grab and a smile on his face..that million dollar smile.

"Alex thank god!" I say reaching for his hand and he helps me up. I hug him tightly and he rubs my back soothing me.

"Shh it's ok John..your ok. I'm here." He says and I sob into his shoulder.

"John.."

"What?"

"Wake up"

"Huh?"

"Wake up!"

I jolt up in my bed rubbing my eyes, it was all a dream?..it felt so real.

"John are you ok?" Someone says and I look up to Alex looking at me with a concerned look on his handsome face.

"Y-yeah...just um..a nightmare.." I say and he nods his head, he takes a seat at the foot of my bed and gets ready to wright I groan, back again with this boring shit, writing how I feel.

"So John, ho-" he starts to say but I cut him off. It's the same old shit it's nothing new to me.

"How are you feeling, blah blah blah" I say as I roll my eyes. He chuckles. Oh my lord everything about this man is adorable I just want to cry.

"So, I take it that your in a good mood?." He says with a smile and I smile back, not one of those big smiles where you show off your pearly white teeth, my smile was mainly like a class picture smile like you don't want to be there...yeah that's how my smile was.

"I am...sorta." I say not really knowing why I'm in a sorta good mood...I just feel like it I guess.

"Why are you in a good mood?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"I dunno, why can't you ask other questions instead of the same ones?" I says and he puts his pen back in his pocket.

"Because it's my job and I'm required to ask you these boring questions each day until I think your mentally healthy to leave this place" he says while ruffling my hair.

"Wait..your the one that calls the shots on when I can leave this shitty place?!" I says and he smiles nodding.

"I'll be good! I promise!..can I live with you?!" I immediately regretted what I said, but I have nowhere else to go when I get out,so I guess I'm glad I said it.

"We will see, until later turtle boy" he gave me a nickname...I love it.. he kisses my cheek and leaves the room.

"HES TO HOT!" I scream to the top of my lungs no caring who heard me, I'm in love..

Im in love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiiiiii I know I haven't updated in a while...I'm sorry :( I love you! Forgive me!😭. I hoped you guys liked this sucky ass chapter (and I know I'm late but I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!❤️♥️)

Like, comment, share?.