€hapter 5

Alexander's P.O.V

"Jessicaaaaa" I sing as I walk into the room to see Jessica sitting against the wall crying.

"Jess? What's wrong?" I say and go over to sit next to her. I put my hand on her shoulder and she stands up looking at me with evil eyes

"J-Jessica?" I say about to stand up, but she pushes me back down..alright then looks like imma stay down here..

"YOU ASSHOLE!" She screams and i flinch.. what is wrong with her? She was doing so well.

"W-wha-" before I could finish my sentence she slaps me.

"I HEARD ABOUT YOU AND JOHN! THE WORD GETS AROUND FASTER THEN YOU THINK HAMILTON!. I wanted you first! He cant have you! Your mine! And mine only!" She says and I just stay quiet.

"YOUR ONLY MINE!" She says sobbing and sits down in front of me and grabs my face, she sniffles.

"Got it?!" She says and I nod

"Yes Jessica, But we cant be together" I say and she gets even more angry.

"We can keep it a secret! It's ok! I won't tell anyone! I promise! Please Alexander!" Shes never called me by my name before.

"I- o-ok.." I say and she did something I never thought she would do...s-she kisses me...I froze I couldn't pull away,nor could I kiss back so I just sat there.

"Y-you didn't kiss back..KISS ME BACK!" She says while grabbing my pen out of my pocket and holding it up to my neck slowly digging it into my skin I wince in pain.

"O-ok." I say and she kisses me..i am forced to kiss back she starts to get rougher with the kiss and gets in my lap grinding on me

"Touch me" She whispers and kisses me again, I'm going to jail, I say to myself as I put my hands on her waist but apparently that's not enough for her as she reaches down and makes me put my hands on her ass.

"J-Jessica this is wrong" I say and she keeps grinding on me.

"S-So?! I won't tell anyone if you won't." She says reaching down and grabs my dick I jump a little.

"Jessica your to young" I say trying to move her hand.

"It's okay. I'll be quiet" She says as she starts palming me through my pants..I'm still soft, but she's not going to take no for an answer so I just think of John during this moment.

it works.. quickly..maybe even a little to quick

"There we go." She says and keeps dry humping me, she moans quietly and moves faster.

"O-oh Alexander" She says and leans her head against my shoulder

"J-Jessica.." I say and grab her hips and push her off. I quickly stand up.

"Our session is over." I say and run out of the door before she could say or do anything. I run to Johns room out of breath

"Hey hami- woah. Someone's surprised to see me" he says with a chuckle and points down at my pants and I quickly cover my hard on.

"It's Jessica...she thinks me and you are together, a 15 year old assaulted me! S-she Dry humped me she kissed me, she even try to stab me in the neck with my own pen!" I say and his face goes blank.

"And you got a boner from a 15 year old?!" He says and I shake my head

"No! I-i was uh...I was thinking about you!" I say and he raised an eyebrow

"You were thinking about me? Naked?"He says and I nod blushing.

"Hm. Interesting" he says and I look away

"Tell Peggy about Jessica." He says and i look at him why isn't he freaking out?

"Why aren't y-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"She forced me to have sex with her before you started working with me...she does it to almost everyone.." he says and my mouth falls open.. what.the.actual.fuck?!

"What the fuck?!" I say and he shrugs.

"Don't worry about it. It's old news. I can't go to jail, since I'm locked up here and so is she and she tells someone, people will probably think she's lying" he shrugs and I just sit in the chair next to his bed.

"Jesus H. Christ" I say as I put my head on his bed

"It's ok daddy" he says and kisses my cheek as he plays with my hair.

"She scares me."I say and he laughs

"She scares everyone" I chuckle at his response.

I'm just scared to tell Peggy.

Or should I even tell her?

Help Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry for this chapter😅
Forgive me😐😶

Like, comment, share?.