€hapter 8

Alexander's P.O.V

"john lauren's" i say to the lady that's sitting behind the front desk..i'm at the hospital right now, i hate coming here it's always cold as hell in this place...

"umm room 261" she says and i nod as a thank you and make my way to the room, it's been a week, yes a week, he's been in a coma...i just hope that today he decides to wake the hell up...i miss his smile and his brushed puffy curly hair when it's out of the pony tail he hates it but i love it, his beautiful eyes...his plump lips which i'm going to kiss so hard and passionately, all he has to do...is wake up..if your wondering why i asked for his room, this is actually my first time coming to visit him..i was to busy sobbing underneath my covers hoping that he's okay. I got all of my information from peggy..

i reach his room and open the door i walk in to see him laying peacefully on his bed.

"hey beautiful" i whisper as i take the seat that sits next to his bed..i reach up and hold his hand.

"i miss you...i haven't been to work since..yknow. i can't go back until your awake, i miss your gorgeous eyes."  i place my forehead on our hands and sniffle....i thought i cried to much that i didn't have any tears left to spare, i don't know, just seeing my whole world like this breaks my heart. i-i can't bare it. he needs to wake up, i need to hold him..i want him to hold me back.

"john please wake up.." i look up at him and kiss his cheek.

"i'm not leaving okay? i'm going to be by your side from now on. i'm sorry i wasn't here before i-i just couldn't comprehend that jessica did this horrible thing to you.. they transferred her, by the way. neither me or you would have to deal with her again, what a wonderful thing that is huh?" i chuckle and wipe my tears the fell with the hand that wasn't holding johns. "i love you john..i really do. so much. i know you can hear me, you just need to wake up.. for me?. just please wake up... i need you." i lay my head back down and squeeze his hand. i close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

*~*
next morning

i groan as i wake up noticing the sharp pain in my lower back, dammit..that's gonna take a while to loosen up. i look up at john who still isn't awake.

"goodmorning angle." i kiss his hand.

"glad you were comfortable last night, because i sure wasn't, my back is kill-" i paused as i felt pressure on my hand, i look down to see him squeezing it.

"j-john?.. john baby.. i'm here." i say as i stand up not letting go of his hand.

"Nurse! NURSE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE." i yell with tears of joy streaming down my face. i kiss him all over his face, he hasn't fully woken up yet, maybe this would help?

"sir i'm going to need you to stop using that type of lan-" i cut her off i really don't have time for bullshit.

"shut the hell up women! he just squeezed my hand, it's sign right?!" i said to this blond headed bit- okay alex..calm down

"h-he what?" she asked

"he squeezed my damn hand!" i say and squeezed his hand, only to feel him squeeze back it was a weak squeeze, but at least he squeezed my hand back.

"see!" i say and smile

"holy shit." she says and leaves the room, probably to get more doctors? i don't know.

"i'm thirsty.." a familiar voice i was longing to hear says, i look at john and smile. i'm a sobbing mess at this point. he's awake.

"i'd imagine" i chuckled "you were out for a while my love" i again kissed him all over his face.

"stoppp, go get me some water dammit" he whines and i smile, dashing out of the room to get the love of my life some refreshing water.

i can't stop crying tears of joy right now.

he's awake.

finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  heyooooooooo!!! sorry if this sucked, and i'm sorry for taking a long ass time to update☹️, but i love you and i apologize, so take my love and give me a virtual hug:)

follow my insta @ multixfictional
snapchat @ mortuno02
tiktok..yeah, let's stay sane and keep away from that:)

follow, share, comment.

have a good day or night LOVE YOU🤪🖤