Chapter 46

"Lovey-babe." My phone vibrated.

I pick it up and saw Scarlett messaged me.

"Yes love?"

"I have something to tell you. Can you meet me later? Kung di ka busy."

"I'll finish everything. What time na sunduin kita?"

"Maybe 6. We'll just have dinner outside, my treat babe."

"Sure thing lovey ko. See you later. I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

I'm curious kung ano kaya ang sasabihin niya. I shrugged.

"Sir Arthur you have a meeting with Mr. Lim at 10:45 and may emergency meeting at 11 with Mr and Mrs. Campbell."

"Noted, thanks Hiro." He nodded and close the door.

Ugh! What a stressful day.

****

"Meeting adjourned. Thank you Mr and Mrs. Campbell."

"Thank you Mr. Sato." We shake hands.

It's already pass 12 and I haven't eat my lunch so I went to the cafeteria.

I was about to eat my food when....

"Hello is someone seated here?" He pointed the seat in front of my table.

"No one. Why are you here Anthony?"

"I just want to ask about Scarlett."

"Kung tungkol iyan sa sinasabi mong she's like using me, I don't want to listen. I trust her and love her."

"It's not about that. Na miss ko lang siya."

"Baka mag selos si bebe mo jan."

"Bebe?"

"Yeah si Neon?" He blushed.

"We had a fight actually. She's jealous about Scarlett. Akala niya pinagpapalit ko na siya kay Sheianna. But the truth is were just best friends and she's also aware that I and Shei had a misunderstanding. Di ko na namamalayan na bukambibig ko na siya."

"Why are you telling me that?"

"Cause you're a man like me." I chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"Ang cute niyo kasi ni Neon. So you need my help to talk to her?"

"Y-yes...kung ok lang sa iyo. And don't worry aayusin namin ni Shei about our misunderstanding."

"It's fine. What's your plan?"

"Surprise Neon. I want it to be special because she's a wonderful girl and a blessing to me."

"Deal pero may date kami ni Scarlett mamaya."

"Oh okay we can just schedule it. How about on Sunday?"

"I'm free on Sunday."

"T-thank you." I smiled.

"No worries, bro." He arched an eyebrow.

"We're not brothers."

"Not brothers by blood but brothers by heart." I placed my fist on his face. It took a minute until he also put his fist on mine.

"Bro fist?"

"Yes."

"Besides I'm an only child who wishes for a brother or a sister. And I can see you as my brother. I didn't like you the first time pero ngayon parang magaan na ang loob ko sa iyo."

"Me too. I'm also an only child. But you called me bro which means walang bawian na iyon." Anthony said.

"I understand." I said.

"Brother."

"Brother." We had bro fist for the 2nd time around and continue eating our lunch.