Chapter 49

I was breathing deeply to calm myself down. I trusted her completely! And ginagamit lang pala niya ako!

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo Scarlett! I gave you everything you want without asking anything in return. My family accepted you. They never judge your life you want to know why? Because my happiness is their happiness and my despair was theirs as well. Minahal kita ng buong-buo. You are my world, my life. Hindi mo ba alam na oras-oras iniisip ko kung ok ka lang ba and of you're safe because I know your work as a med-tech is hard pero hindi ka pala med-tech. You're a liar! Pinatunayan mo lang na desperada ka! Don't tell me that you're working as a nightclub dancer huh?" She shook her head.

"Janitress lang ang trabaho ko Arthur." I want to wipe her tears but I'm mad right now. Pinakaayaw ko ay ang niloloko.

I didn't really want to say those words but my brain is not working anymore. Di ko na naiisip ang mga sinasabi ko.

"I love you so much Scarlett. And if you're thinking that I'll break up with you the answer is 'NO'. Tutulungan kita for your board exam para maiahon mo ang pamilya mo but I think I need space for now. Tumayo kana diyan and finish your food para mauwi na kita. Not because I'm angry at you doesn't mean na pababayaan na kita. That's my responsible as your uto-utong boyfriend. How coward and desperate for a girl like you, babe." She nodded and stood up to finish her food.

After finishing the food, I ask the waiter for our bill and went straight to the parking lot.

I opened the door for her. No one wants to talk right now so I just let it.

"Do you need to buy something?" I asked without looking at her.

"W-wala naman."

"Don't tell me you have no money."

"I have money pero wala talaga akong bibilhin. Thanks for the concern." I laughed sarcastically.

"I hope we can still fix this stuff Scarlett. I still love you despite from that but you made a scratch on my heart. I don't fully trust you now."

"It's okay. I understand what you're feeling. It's my fault in the first place."

I park the car outside their gate.

"Thank you Arthur. Whatever your decision is, I'll respect it. I love you lovey-babe. Sana mapatawad mo kami. Mag-ingat ka pauwi." I just gave her a nod.

"Good night. I love you." She said. I didn't answer her.

I closed the door and head back home with tears in my eyes. My vision went blurry because of my tears. I didn't mind the road anymore until I....

*bang*

was hit by a 10 wheeler truck. I closed my eyes with still tears around my eyes until I fell unconscious.