Chapter 4

After my meetings I immediately went on my office and take a bath.
At exactly 5:45 I went inside my car and texted my beautiful bff.

"Mare I'm here sa car na. I'll go there na."

"Mare I think I'll be a bit late. My cousin asked me to look after her child for a while.

She and her hubby are going for a meeting."

"Don't worry I'll wait for you mare."

"Thank you for understanding me mare. See yah."

I drive to our meeting place. I use my phone for now as I wait her. I waited for an hour and my phone suddenly vibrated.

"Mare I'm here na."

I raised my hand to get her attention. She looks like a lost girl, a very cute and gorgeous ka-date.

"Ahhh!!!! Mare!! You're there pala." She shouted so loud.

"Shhh bunganga nito. There's so many people over here Kaya,  you're so maingay."

"Whatever. Come on let's order na I'm hungry na eh. Sorry pala babe- -I mean mare for making you wait."

"It's okay. Babe." I whispered my last words so she won't be able to hear it.

"Oh I almost forgot that we have something to discuss about."

"What is it?" I said while ordering my food.

"It seems like you're acting like a man."

"Bakit Mare?  Pangit ba?"

"No its not like that, it's just I find it so cute kasi you'll be a man na. Your future children will bring your name kaysa naman na you'll have a relationship with a man. I prefer you having a relationship with a girl. No offense meant mare ha? I was just giving you a compliment and an advice."

"It's fine mare."

"She must be lucky to have you."

"What if that girl was you?"