Chapter 37

I won't deny the fact na kinilig talaga ako. I'm going to court her tonight. I already set my plans.

Neon and Anthony volunteer to help me set things up. Napaka supportive nila and very happy for me and Scarlett.

Itay's wish will come true soon but I'm not gonna rush things up. Little by little lang.

I didn't concentrate well at work because I was busy thinking about Scarlett. She's so beautiful and super hyper nga lang but it's okay.

"Sir!" Nagulat ako when someone tap my shoulders.

"Y-yes?"

"Sir it's time for your meeting."

"Right now?"

"Yes sir kakasabi ko lang po kanina."

"Okay, okay I'll be there."

****

After so many hours the meeting was already done.

As I was walking through the hallway I heard someone was shouting so I immediately ran towards there.

"Letche! Babe naman. Why did you do that? Bakit ginamit mo ako?" Kael said, one of the board members in my company.

"Because I need money. I'm tired of having a poor life kaya sinagot kita. I don't want to live this kind of life anymore. Pagod na ako! Bwisit na buhay to oh! Gusto kong tinitingala ako ng tao hindi inaapak-apakan kagaya nung bata pa ako. They always look down on us because we're so poor."

"So sinagot mo ako para ipamukha sa kanila na may boyfriend kang mayaman na pwede mong gamitin ganun ba?"

"Ang konti ng sweldo ko. Kulang na kulang."

"You didn't answer my question babe."

"Fine! Fine, yes! Sinagot kita so that I'm free to give them threats na kapag sinaktan nila ako isang sumbong ko lang sa iyo, makukulong sila agad."

"You took advantage of me. You're aware that I was a board member at malaki ang sweldo ko, yes. Pero Babe naman if you have financial problem, you could just have told me. I will help you. You don't need to use me. I'll do everything, you know that I love you right?"

The girl started to cry.

"Oo na! Ako na ang mali. Ako nanaman ang mali."

"Mali ka talaga. Maling-mali Babe. I can forgive you but I'm not sure if I can still forget what you did to me. I can still accept you but I'm not sure if I can still trust you. Sinira mo ang tiwala ko sa iyo."

"Alright! I'm sorry then. Sorry na for everything Babe. I'll try to change. Magtatrabaho na ako ng mabuti to earn a lot of money. Hindi na ako aasa sa iba."

"That's the Valese I know. You can have a lot of money. You just have to earn and work hard like me. Lumaki din ako sa hirap and you know that. That's why I work at the same time go to school before para lang makapagtapos ako kasi yung sweldo ni Mama at Papa ko ay kulang na kulang din. In order to help them I chose to be at working student kahit mahirap pero kinaya ko for the future of my family. Ayokong maranasan ng mga magiging anak ko ang kahirapan ng buhay. I want to give my future wife and children a better future. Kaya ako nagagalit sayo dahil mali ang paraan ng pag-iisip mo. I love you babe and I don't tolerate you to be like that forever."

Valese nodded while crying.

"Come here I'll wipe your tears. Hug na din kita." Kael said.

She threw her body to him and cry on his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry babe. I promise I'll work hard like you for our future. I love you. Please forgive me. I promise na di ko na uulitin pa. I'll apologize to those people whom I've hurt."

"Apology accepted babe. Just promise me na huwag mo ng uulitin or else makikipag break ako sayo."

"Nag promise na nga ako eh. Nag sorry na din." She pouted.

Kael wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Eh paano kung ganyan din si Scarlett?" I was a bit shocked when someone talk behind me.

"A-Anthony?"