Chapter 30

We're already inside the mall and she's busy looking all the gadgets.

"Arthur I'm shy."

"Don't be pili ka na diyan."

"Sure ka?"

"Yes lovey-babe." I winked at her.

"Yung gold gusto ko. Iphone 12 pro gold." She told me.

I told my staff and she immediately gave it.

"How about sa parents mo?"

"Nakakahiya na Arthur."

"No it's okay Scarlett. It's my gift for you and your parents."

"S-sige."

"Pili ka na."

"Ok lang ba if we go to another store. Loyal kasi ang parents ko sa samsung."

"As you wish."

We go to another store still inside the mall.

"Good evening sir."

"Sir good evening."

"Hello good evening."

"Scarlett pili na ka jan. I'll just talk to my staff." She nodded.

Gusto kong kumustahin if they're okay with their job and position.

After that I went back to Scarlett.

"Why didn't you choose pa."

"M-mahal eh."

"Scarlett it's fine." I held her hands.

"Eh nakakahiya na."

"No it's not like what I've said it's my gift for you and your parents."

And she started to choose.

She chose 2 Samsung phones. Yeah it's a bit expensive but I love her and I want to make her happy.

"Thank you Arthur." She hugged me.

"Welcome." I hugged her back.

We went to the parking lot and start driving home. Ihahatid ko siya sa bahay nila to make sure she is safe.

While inside the car we talking happily and laughing together. Hindi na namin namalayan na nasa bahay na nila kami.

"Good night lovey-babe." She said and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back.

I start driving home but before I go home I went to buy flowers for my mother and chocolates. I also planned to buy expensive clothes for my father because they're special to me.

Baka kasi mag selos sila knowing that I have a date a while back. They're really a jealous type. Ayaw daw nila na may kaagaw hihihi.

"Inay, itay I'm home."

"We were so worried about you anak."

"How's your date?" Itay asked.

"Okay naman po. I bought her phone pati na din parents niya kasi sira daw po phone niya."

"Eh bakit pati parents niya?" Inay asked.

"To surprise them po."

"Just be careful anak. Baka pineperahan lang tayo because a lot of people are aware of our status."

"Don't worry Inay and Itay she's not like that. In fact she always defend me when I was being bullied before."

"We hope so anak." Itay said.

"I have pasalubong for you."

"Ano yun?"

"Here." I gave it to them.

"Ang sweet ng little Prince namin." Itay said.

"Thank you anak. Alam mo siguro na mag seselos kami no?" Inay raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yup."

"I'm glad you know it anak." We laughed together and finally went to sleep for another day tomorrow.