Chapter 38

Merry Christmas everyone!

"Eh paano kung ganyan din si Scarlett?" Anthony's words keep repeating on my mind.

"What are you doing here Anthony? Anong pinagsasabi mo?" He shrugged.

"Eh paano kung sabihin ko sa iyo na may ibang balak si Sheianna sa iyo?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"You mean dark plan?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm....Scarlett isn't like that. She's kind and have a good heart."

"Di mo na namamalayan na pinapaikot ka na pala."

"Look Anthony if you have a problem with Scarlett or nag away kayo, you don't need to ruin her. You could have just talk. Madali naman siyang kausap. As far as I know Scarlett is smart."

"Yes she really is smart. Katalinuhan na hindi ginamit ng maayos. We're not even fighting Arthur."

"Then why are you saying those words. I can sue you if you won't stop that."

"Sue me then. Diyan naman kayo magaling, kayong mayayaman. But I can prove it bro."

"Stop it. You're girly right? Don't call be bro."

"Anong gusto mong itawag ko? Mare. Tskkk...kadiri."

I rolled my eyes.

"Sige roll your eyes pa. Sundutin ko iyan eh."

"Tumigil ka na. I have a lot of work today."

"I and Neon can help you."

"No need."

"Look Arthur I'm here because I just want to inform you about Scarlett. I'm telling you the truth. I'm not gonna waste my time talking to you if it's not important. Lalaki sa lalaki."

My eyes widened.

"Lalaki ka na?"

"Obvious ba Gaga?"

"How?"

"Because of Neo--nothing. It's what I want."

"It's because of Neon?"

"No. Wala akong sinasabi ah.."

"It's heard that. Hindi ako bingi Bro."

"Akala ko ba ayaw mo yung Bro."

"Tsss...so kayo na ba?"

"Kami ni?"

"Neon?"

"Of course not. I hate silent and shy type girls. Hindi man lang magingay. Tipid magsalita akala mo pipi hindi naman pala. Che!"

I grinned.

"Look who's blushing."

"H-hindi ah! Assuming ka. Baka ikaw ang may gusto sa kanya."

"Eh bat mo binabato sa akin iyan. Hmm..."

"Hoy! Di kita binato ah! Wala nga akong hawak hawak dito."

"Edi hawakan mo yung kamay ni Neon."

He blushed.

"Stop that. Aalis na nga lang ako. Hindi ka talaga matinong kausap. Just remember what I've said. I'm warning you Arthur and I'm serious about Scarlett." I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Pag-aawayan ba natin iyan?"

"Like what I've said I came here to inform you. I and Scarlett are not fighting. I love her as my best friend but I won't tolerate her when it comes to her dark plan and that is to waste your money. Sasagutin at pakakasalan ka for the money. She wants power and luxuries. I heard everything she said. I was in the hospital a while back to visit Neon kasi na admit siya. She had admit high fever and walang magbabantay sa kanya. And I heard Scarlett was talking to her parents on her phone. I heard their plans but she didn't know that I was there listening. I hid myself so she won't notice that I was there. I'm not invading her privacy and I would never ever destroy my bestfriend pero ayoko lang ang binabalak niya. I don't want to see someone crying because he or she was used and throw him or her away kapag walang-wala na. I hope you listened to my words. I don't care if you believe me or not basta nasabi ko lang ang dapat kong sabihin para naman malaman mo."

He was about to leave but before that he said maybe last words.

"Ayokong magmukha kang tanga. I don't know of you feel this. That I also treat you as my best friend even if I'm not that showy. Ewww....nakakabakla. Have a good day my friend."