Chapter 55

Wedding Day

Here we stand today
Like we always dreamed
Starting out our live together
Light is in your eyes
Love is in our hearts
I can't believe you really mine forever

Our wedding song was starting to play. She's walking on the aisle like an angel wearing white. Ang ganda talaga niya. My heart is melting whenever she smiles at me, smiling with tears of joy. Naiiyak na din ako pero pinipigilan ko lang. 

Been rehearsin' for this moment all my life
So don't act surprise
If the feelings start to carry me away

She cling her arms to her parents. Nagyakapan muna sila and nanay and tatay suddenly cried. Scarlett is currently rubbing their back. Umiiyak na din ang babey ko. They continue to walk now. Habang papalit sila dito mas lumalakas ang tibok ng puso ko. Baka malusaw na din ako sa kakatitig ni Scarlett ko. 

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrender my heart
Here I stand, take my hand
And I will honor every word that I say
On this day

Nung nag-chorus na ang kanta, that's the time they gave Scarlett's hands to me. I hugged her parents at nagpasalamat ako sa kanila for bringing this beautiful angel with me. If it wasn't them, wala akong Scarlett ngayon. They brought my lovey-babe to life.

"Ang lamig ng kamay mo lovey-babe. Are you alright?" She asked.

Mas kinakabahan pa yata ako kasysa sa kanya.

"I'm fine lovey-babe, kinakabahan lang ako."

"Kinakabahan ka sa honeymoon natin no?" I blushed.

"H-hindi ah."

"That's okay, I'll be gentle." She winked at me.

"Scarlett stop it, you're seducing me baka di na matuloy ang kasal natin."

"Bat ayaw mo ba?"

"Wala akong sinabi na ayaw ko." Scarlett giggled.

"Silly. It's normal to get nervous lovey-babe. After all, we're both virgin."

"Humanda ka mamaya. My buddy is already mad."

"Pigilan mo baka magbakat at mahalata ka."

"You started it." I pouted.

"Don't worry finish kayo ng buddy mo later. Come on let's walk na baka magalit si father at para matapos na din cause I'm already excited." I nodded.

Not so long ago
This earth was just a field
Of cold and lonely space
Without you
Now everything's alight
Now everything's revealed
And the story of my life
Is all about you

So if you feel the cold winds
Blowing through your nights
I will shelter you
I'm forever here to chase your fears away

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrender my heart
Here I stand, take my hand
And I will honor every word I say
On this day

The ceremony has started already. We invited even our friends. Nandito sila Neon and Anthony din.

"Do you Arthur Thomas Sato take Sheianna Scarlett Montolla as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

"I do, father."

"Do you Sheianna Scarlett Montolla take Arthur Thomas Sato as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

"I do, father."

"Scarlett take this ring as a sign of my love for you. I promise from this day forward I'll be a good husband and father to our future children. I will love and cherish you all day. There will be times I'll bring you pain but I'll be the one to wipe it off as well. I promise to hold your hand for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, for better or for worst, till death do us part. May our love be eternal for each other. There are also times that we'll deal with so many problems. I will never leave you side lovey-babe. I will always be here for you and for our children." My voice cracked.

"Arthur, with this ring I promise to not let go of your hands even we're at worst. I'll love and cherish you everyday. I promise to be both a good mother and wife to you and to our children. I will be the one to wipe your tears if you already can't. We can surpass our problems in the future through our love, trust and support for each other. May our love last even in after life. I will always choose you no matter what. I love you Arthur Thomas Smith-Sato, my first and last love."

"By the authority vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I held her cheeks and kissed my wife. Hindi na tayo magkakalayo at hinding-hindi na kita papakawalan, asawa ko hihi.