Chapter 50

"Arthur." I heard a soft voice. Someone's caressing my hair.

"Anak." Slowly, I open my eyes.

"Salamat sa Diyos at buhay ka. We thought we're gonna lose you anak."

"It's a miracle that you wake up anak. Ang laking truck yung nakabangga sa iyo. He's in the other room."

The two most important people in my life are looking at me with worries and fear in their eyes.

"I-inay, I-itay. H-how did..."

"Shhh....the hospital called us. I think they opened your contacts in your phone." Itay said and kissed my forehead.

"Did we pressure you are lot, son?" I shook my head.

"Hindi po nag-away po kasi kami ni Scarlett."

"Kaya ka ba nagpapakamatay?"

"No Itay it wasn't like that. I was driving while c-crying and I didn't notice na mababangga na pala ako." My mother cried.

"Anak." She hugged me.

"Hindi naman sa nakikialam but I just want to ask what really happened."

I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying and tell them everything.

"I- I though she loves me. I trusted her." I can't help it anymore so I burst into tears.

They both hugged me while my father is caressing my back.

"Ang kapal ng mukha ng babaeng iyon." Inay said.

"Calm down Arriah."

"How can I calm down Arturo? Our son is crying and worst babae pa ang nagpaiyak sa anak natin. We never hurt him like this."

"Arthur anak tama na." Itay said to calm me down.

And we heard a knock on the door.

"Ang kapal ng mukhang mong magpakita dito!" Inay slapped Scarlett. My father went immediately to her and hold her hands.

"I admit it's my fault Inay."

"You have no right to call me that!"

"Arriah please calm down."

"I'm here to visit Arthur po and to apologize to you. Arthur's been a good boyfriend to me. He's so gentle and caring pero inabuso ko."

"I'm glad you know that." Itay pulled inay to give Scarlett a space to come near me.

I lay down on bed and turn around. Masama pa loob ko sa kanya.

"I'm so sorry Arthur. Hinding-hindi ako magsasawa na humingi ng tawad sa iyo." She hold my back.

"I hope this not yet the end. Ayokong maghiwalay tayo. Minahal kita but I got lost. I didn't think what would you feel. Nabulag lang ako sa pera, kami ng parents ko. I love you Arthur. I'll stay here to take good care of you not because I want your money but because I really do love you. And I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you. Sorry din po tita, tito."