Chapter 25

"Good morning anak! Happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday our prince!"

Loud voices wakes me up. I forgot that today is my birthday. Wow!

"Good morning Inay, Itay."

"Good morning anak. Get up na." I sit on my bed while they're singing me 'happy birthday'.

"Happy birthday to you...."

"Blow your candle and make a wish." Itay said.

I close my eyes while wishing.

"Yehey." They clap their hands.

"Guess what anak. We will celebrate your birthday. We invited your friends, business partners and our relatives."

"I- I don't know what to say. But inay, itay it's okay you don't have to spend your money to me. A simple celebration would be enough for me and I'm not a kid anymore."

"Aish tumigil ka nga jan. Basta our maids are already preparing everything."

"We will be celebrating here at home. Pupunta sila dito."

"Scarlett will be here later. We knew that she's your special someone."

"H-how did you---"

"Ang kalat mo kasi anak. Your phone was on the laundry I think 3 days ago. We saw your messages to Scarlett. We're glad that you had fallen in love with a girl."

"So when's the wedding?" Itay asked.

"She's not yet my girlfriend Itay."

"Edi ligawan mo na anak. I want to see my grandchildren before I die."

"I know Itay. Just please don't die yet. I assure you that you'll see you apos before you know." They nodded.

"Oh I almost forgot." Itay went outside to get something.

"Here breakfast in bed for our prince." Itay kissed my forehead.

"Anak eat this cake. I made it, ubusin mo ha."

Help me Inay. That's too many hehe." They both laughed.

While we're eating, my patents are telling me their plans.

"So here's the plan anak. You should make yourself as the most gwapoest for today's your day."

"Mahal he's always gwapo." Itay said.

"Shhh... huwag kang kontrabida. I just want to make sure na maraming mai-in love sa baby natin."

"Inay naman."

"Sige na kain na. We have a lot of things to do today."

"I prepare your clothes already anak. We bought it for you."

"Thanks Inay and Itay. You're the best."

"Thank you also anak for coming to our lives. We love you."

"I love you more."

We hugged each other and finish my food. We are so busy today because the event will be at 7 in the evening.