Chapter 40

Happy new year everyone!

We are currently eating and the girls are laughing so loud at the same time.

"Nililigawan mo na ako right? Lovey-babe? " I nodded.

"I think it's time." She smiled.

"Oh may tanong pala ako."

"Go on."

"Nag-aaway ba kayo ni Anthony?"

"Hindi naman sa away lovey-babe pero nagkaroon lang kami ng tampuhan."

"About?"

"About my work."

"Ano meron dun?" She shrugged.

"Don't worry Arthur maaayos din namin ito."

"If you need help you can always ask me."

"Thank you." She hugged me.

We continue eating our food.

****

"Haayyy... sarap talaga ng food na binigay ni babe mo Shei."

"Hindi lang iyon gwapo pa siya."

"Yes at yun ang nagustuhan ko sa kanya. For being so kind and caring to me."

"Kailan off mo Babe?" I asked.

"After 2 days. Why?"

"Pasyal tayo."

"I'd love to. Oo naman."

"Aww.."

"Di pa ba kayo magbo-boyfriend?

"May boyfriend na ako." Melanie said.

"Ako waley."

"Same."

"Huwag kayo mag-alala you'll be able to find your true love too. You just have to wait or you'll make a move, pwede din." I said.

"How about you Shei sino ang gumawa ng move?"

"I'm not sure kasi we just became friends since college days. But I think ako hehe. Bibully kasi si Arthur noon kaso di marunong lumaban. Eh paano sobrang bait mo naman kasi lovey-babe eh." I smiled.

"Scarlett always protect and defend me. Mas mabait siya. She has a good heart.

"Awww..."

"Sana all!"

"Pero kahit ba janitress si Shei tanggap mo pa din?"

"J-janitress? You're a med-tech right?"

"Ah...Y-you know sinusubukan ka lang naman nila eh Babe. They are really like that to see if you're going to accept me or not."

"Of course I'll always love and accept you kahit ano ka pa. As long as you're being honest kahit galing ka sa pamilyang sobrang hirap, I would still accept you."

"Sweet."

"Let's get back to work na." One of her co-workers said.

They nodded.

"Lovey-babe I have to go to work na baka kasi makita kami ng boss eh." I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I understand uuwi na din ako."

"Thank you Arthur for the food." She hugged me.

"No problem."

"Sige I'll go now."

"Bye."

I went to the parking lot and head back home.

But I'm still thinking about one of the girls said that she's a janitress. How could that happen? I know that Scarlett isn't that rich but even poor people can achive what rich people can.

But it's like I'm having doubts. No! I should trust her. First, Anthony approach me. Second, they're saying that she's a janitress. Ano pa?

Or maybe they are trying to ruin her image kasi ganun naman diba? If you're a nice person there will always be someone who would try to ruin you para mapunta sa kanila ang attention.

I love her with all my heart. And I don't want to see her in pain. I might kill those bastards who would attempt to hurt her.