Chapter 1

"Itay? Inay?" I was shocked when they saw me wearing heels and makeup.

"My goodness what are you doing anak?"

"What's with those clothes?"

"I'll tell you the truth just please don't hurt me please."

"Okay what is it anak?"

"I'm gay po."

"You what?"

"Bakla po, gay." They walk as fast as they could to reach me. I closed my eyes thinking that they might gonna hurt me.

But I was wrong. Instead they hugged me so tight while crying.

"You're too young for that anak. We accept of what you are and who you are. Mahal na mahal ka namin ng inay mo."

"Just please anak don't bring a man here and don't wear makeup, lipstick or any girls stuff. Sapat na bakla ka but you should still wear a man's clothes because that's what you are no matter what you do you're still a man even if you had your plastic surgery or whatsoever."

"But you told me you accept me."

"Yes we accept you but we can't accept the fact that you're going to bring a man and marry him. Yes you can adopt but I and your Inay wanted a grandchildren that comes from your flesh and blood. So please grant my wish anak before I die. You know that Itay has an illness right?"

"Yes Itay. Ill try po."

"Don't try anak, do it for me please." I nodded.

"We love you son." They both kissed my forehead.

"I love you too."