Chapter TwentyFive

Today is the day. I ditch this hell hole and become a free person. . .

Sike! Today's the day I wake up early to pack and leave to the ordinary world. The world I lived in for 18 years. I feel like if I go there I don't think I'll recognize it. Then I remember I've only been in the element for 11 months. So what's the worry?

Cindy decided to set our alarms at four o'clock. That's a bad idea... "Morning!" She squeals.

"Go to bed. It's four." I mumble.

"We have to pack. And get ready." She squeals throwing my covers. My legs get cold. She brings in the sunlight and I'm about to murder her... But then I would have to get up and look for a knife. I'm not willing to waist any energy.

"I don't like mornings." I mumble.

"But you set the time remember?" Yes. I do. And I regret it.

"I was drunk." I lied.

"Sure you where." She grabs my arms and pulls me off of my sweet bed. Slaps me once across the face and I still won't get up. "The floor is surprisingly comfortable." I say shifting my body to the right so I'm far away from her and closer to the shady part of the room... Under my bed. But now when I close my eyes I don't drift off to sleep. "I'm going to murder you." I whisper as I get up to wash my face.

"You can't! Or else you'll have no one to go with." She says.

I decided to take a shower instead of just washing my face. I walk out of the bathroom grabbing a pair of jeans a ruby tank top and a black leather jacket. I carefully remove my clothes and entered the warm shower.

***
Honestly closing Cindy's suitcase is the hardest thing in life. I even had to sit on it. Thinking I would actually clothes it like what happens in movies. Instead I sit on a hard luggage and a pile of neatly folded clothes. It won't close. Cindy freaked out when I told her that maybe the wedding dress wouldn't work. She just stared at me and said it wasn't a wedding dress it was a normal dress. I didn't want to break it to her b it white and fluffy doesn't seem so... Normal.

I just packed comfortable clothes. Jeans and t shirts. Jean jackets leather jackets. And chocolate if I get hungry on the ride. "I call driving!" I yell as I zip my luggage. Mrs. Gravel said eat group will have transportation. The previous years where talking about driving and how the cars weren't as bad in speed and stuff like that. So I suspected that each group would get a car. And when I think about it it's a lot of cars. I told Cindy about this and she cared to mention that there was an engineering room. So the cars are made by the elements. So now, I'm really worried. Whether it's something I can drive or it's so high tech that I'll probably have to look for the steering wheel...

Opening the door I find Cameron and Damon smiling. They hold the keys to the car as I snatch them away from them. I grin as I walk out of the door. Cindy follows with her heavy luggage. I look around to find many people getting out with there luggages. Cameron and Damon wanted to go with us. A four ride trip. If Noel was still with Cameron she would go with us. But now, I don't seem to see her anymore so I'm clueless on who she's going with. Outside is Mrs. Gravel and some other teachers with a whole list. To my surprise things are organized. "who's driving. And who are you going with."

"Skylar Pierre is driving. I'm going with Cindy Ale, Cameron Easton, and Damon Leroux."

"Car 20." Mrs. Gravel says. Pointing to a black vehicle. She hands me an envelope but I don't open it. I smile as I look at the car. something I can drive. My group races to the car and of course I take the drivers seat. Cameron wins the passenger seat and of course, Damon and Cindy in the back. I just hope they don't make out...

"Alright!" I say excitedly turning the car on. I haven't driven for eleven months. I fix the mirror so I can see. Behind me I see Asher and his group. People I do not know. Two girls are with him and for some reason I don't feel well. It's fair, I have Cameron and Damon with me. I find myself starring at the mirror for to long. I look away blushing, I don't know why, but I hope no one noticed. "Warning. I haven't driven for eleven months." I say. "So any injuries are not on me."

"Where going to die." Damon says behind me. I nod as the car starts to move. Everyone is slowly leaving. I'm too excited that running them over would be an option...

"We have money." Cameron says.

"How much?" I ask still looking at the road.

"We have them too. Every room gets 400 Skylar." Cindy says handing me two hundred. I take it and stuff it in my pocket. I'm driving don't give me anything. Cameron reaches to the radio and plays some music.

"I hate road trips." Damon mumbles.

"It's not a road trip." Cindy says. I look at the road again seeing Asher's car next to mine. And when I look I find him in the passengers seat starring ahead of him. Cameron blasts the music to the highest level and all eyes turn to our car. I let out a laugh as Cindy freaks out in the back. Now that where out of the elemental world we can do anything without supervision.

"Cindy open the envelope." I say lowering down the music. She grabs the envelope and carefully opens it. "There reservations at a hotel." She says. "Which one?" I ask.

" Four Seasons LA! 300 South Doheny Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90048, United States!" She says.

"Okay we know Elements is near LA." Cameron says.

"And that there super rich." I mumble. "The hotel has like 900 dollars reservations."

"How many rooms?" I ask.

"Two." Cindy replies. She puts the reservations back in the envelope. And looks out the window...

Now they have to rely on me to find the place.