Chapter TwentyEight

The second day of this trip and I'm already bored to death. "Okay. We watch a Movie than go to the arcade." Cameron suggested as we lie on the beach ground starring at the sky "What happened to you and Noel?" I dare to ask. Now looking at him. "No more feelings." He says. "It only lasted weeks." I say.

"I know and she already likes someone else." He adds.

"What do you mean?"

He begins to laugh. "Get this, she thinks that Kyle and Asher were fighting over her. So she wanted to move on so she's open to one of them." I chuckle watching his hands run through his hair. "Did you move on." I ask. He nods and I get up. "Ooh." I add now sitting down looking down at him. "She um... Already has a boyfriend." He says looking out into the water. I smirk knowing what he means. "But it not long lasting. Cindy could leave him soon." He turns around looking at me. "I don't think so."

I look at Cindy who is playing with Damon in the water. Of course she would be lived by not only Cameron but many other people. Her red hair shining in the light showing some brown highlights. Her green eyes with hints of gold. Her laugh and her perfect smile. I would envy her, but I have no reason to. "I think you do stand a chance. Not like I would go against Damon on anything. Buy I can see you too together." Fact: I hate Damon with Cindy. First time I met him he was ladies man. Making out with every female there is. I don't think Cindy tamed him. On the other hand Cameron is what most girl would want In a man... Most. He has honor, kindness, intelligence, and looks. Full package.

He smiles. "But then there's you. Who Loves me so much that can let me go. Right? He gets up with a grin planted on his face. Joking.

"Shut up." I say pushing him to the side. "Your so cocky"

"So movies or Arcade?" He asked not dropping our previous subject.

"Arcade." I say. "Movies are tiring me right now."

"Alright than, let's go!" Cameron says grabbing my arm tugging me.

"Wait. Where leaving them? Now?" I ask.

"No. We're joining them." Cameron says adding in a wink before we start to run towards them.

***
Cameron, the one who suggested to go to the arcade took an hour to get ready just to go down stairs where the arcade was. Yet, it seemed logical.

I decided to throw in a jean jacket with a red tang top. I wanted to wear jeans and flats. But Cindy thought I was insane. Instead she threw in shorts with shoes. "The arced is cold." I tell her.

"It's not the weather that disturbs your choice in clothes. You must live it with it. Women up!" She says.

"Uh... You must have grown up in the weird part of Australia. Here in America it's the weather that affects our clothes. If it's cold we are dressing like we're visiting the North Pole. If it's to hto than we dress like we're going to hell."

"And how would that look?" Damon asks walking into our room.

"Like what I'm wearing right now." I mumble.

"No. You like great! We should go." Damon says grabbing Cindy's arm leading her out.

"Change your clothes and ill make sure Asher's in our flirting lessons." She whispers before she leaves.

"Is that suppose to be a threat?" I yell behind her.

"Take it as it is." She replies back. I look at myself in the mirror taking in the image that I'll be going down to. I tight my hair up into a pony tail as I open the door. Cameron walks out with his shirt half on. "I'm ready!" He yells. Struggling to out on his shirt. I wanted to sit down and watch him out on his shirt as he tugs his head through the sleeves and his arms I the head hole. I smile as I walk up to him grabbing the top and tugging it until I see his green eyes. "Thanks." He says taking my hand as we go down. It felt awkward. But I left it there as if it was normal... Just friends doing this.

"It took five minuets for Damon to get into a fight." Cameron says point to Damon. Someone on the floor and people surround them. What bothers me is that I'm smiling while walking towards them. I find Damon as well smiling. His breathing heavy. Five minuets man. It's takes me ten to say hello. And you already warmed up to this guy. "You guys... Friends?" I say as I kneel down to the man on the ground. He has black hair. With a pale complexion. "Shows over!p." Cameron adds. People file out of the area as I pull out a card. A dancing card? "You knocked out a dancer?" I ask.

"Twinkle toes here was touching me!" Damon says.

"And knocking him out helps because?" I ask putting back the card. Men come to us forcing Damon to leave without... In a nice way... Hard feelings. Damon offered Cindy to go with him to the bar. But something told me Cindy didn't want to. She was scared of Damon. "No. I'm Cindy needs to help." I say cutting in before Cindy begins her lecture about how she loves him. But still wants to stay in the arcade. And all the shit no one would want to hear in love. Than he'll nod and leave. Cindy would sigh and we would continue walking. This time, he nodded and left. Cindy smiled and turned around walking towards the table tennis games. "Skylar come." Cindy says. I shake my head telling her Cameron would take my spot.

Cameron gives me a murderous look before he follows Cindy. I smile forming a heart with my hands. Then I blow a small kiss before running up the second floor I the arcade. Leading me to a room filled with other games. Poker, pool, and never thought chess would be so popular under music. Most of the other games are small games like goldfish. Or a game I didn't even know would exist. I look around finding Noel looking past me. When I turn I to look at where she's looking I find her eyes ing Kyle and Asher. I suck in a breath and turned back around. I haven't seen Asher for a while. Things are getting awkward. Best, stay away. I walk over to Cindy sitting next to her on a bar stool.

"Fake ID. I can fake a drink." She mumbles under her throat.

"That's cute." I say. "Cherry Coke." I order.

"What's up." I ask. I feel weird talking to Noel. It never seems right. Your a water and your starting the conversation with the fire. This entire room are fires. They all are dark haired brown eyes. Only come Natures but they're-of course, to busy...

"Then two." Noel says squinting her eyes to block the surroundings and stare off to Asher and Kyle. I look back pretending I have no idea what's going on. Asher is playing pool against Kyle. Who I thought they hated each other. Instead seemed to be working together under the game. No heads being ripped off... I'm proud. Asher is playing pool. Kyle on the opposite end watching Asher hit the white ball to start the game. Kyle looks around and meets my eye contact. I gasp before turning around again. Finding Noel looking at me. I grab my drink at slowly drank it.

"what about them?" I ask. She looks at me. Then shakes her head. "never mind. How's Cameron?" She asks. You ask for the person you break up with? You don't do that.

"He's great." And... There goes the exaggeration. She looks back at her hands. "And the rest of the group?"

"I don't know. You would have to ask them." I say. But I think I only said that so she could actually talk to us for once. Instead up of giving us uncomfortable looks. I look at her as she stares Off to the pool tables. Her silky black hair left down and curled at the tips. With a dark brown eyes with black spots in them. The rooms gets louder as I look to the door finding a familiar blond man standing outside. How ironic...

I move my chair to look at his entire features. He has a metal arm. And wears a nice suit with his messy blond hair. I frown as I get up. "I... Uh have to go."