Chapter Six

"What?" I ask. I'm water? Half of. Me is ready to jump off walls with excitement. The other half says that it doesn't make sense. "Your a threat to all fire. There's a tribe looking for you. You must hide your mark. Fight if you have to. I'm afraid I have to report this to Mrs. Gravel."

I nod. "Why don't you just change my classes give me teachers that are not fire. And separate me from fire students."

"They notice." She says. "They will check your schedule and see if you have any fire teacher. Then they will see of you sit any close to a fire student. They'll know it's you faster. Rather act like a Nature do things that are related to nature. Next week we will start meditating near our areas. You won't meditate well. So I will take the nature students to a water area. You will sit closer to the water than the trees. Understand?"

I nod. "And try your best to stay away from fire. I know you're already doing that by seeing how far you wish to sit next to Asher." She begins to laugh. "Or is that because you don't like him."

"I don't like him. I think he's too dangerous and I don't want to be in any of his troubles."

"Good. So it's natural to you. I prefer you stay away from Asher specifically. Only talk to him if he strikes up a conversation with you. Don't make it obvious that you don't want to talk to him. Every girl wants to talk to him except a water girl. He will know... Believe it or not he is probably the smartest out of all the Fires to hunt down a water."

I nod certain that I am terrified of Asher. "Now. Let's take you to Mrs. Gravel." She leads the way as I follow her. How about you take me to eat my food. "What do I write about?" I ask.

"Nature." She says. And I nod. She opens the door as I find Mrs. Gravel sitting and reading papers. Mrs. Dallas knocks on the door and leaves. "Ahh... Skylar Pierre I was just reading about you." That's not scary...

I smile I'm still at the door waiting for her to tell me to come in. "Have a seat." She says. I nod and sit in the seat in front over the desk.

"I knew you were a water ever since you came in." She whispers now. As if she wants no one to hear us. Of course she doesn't. "H-how?"

"Waters are usually the ones who don't like talking. They don't flirt a lot. They're not interested in many things. They are very smart. They are unique. They catch things faster. They usually want to stay away from trouble. They sense trouble. They are usually in there thoughts talking in their minds. That... Is you."

"Oh." She basically just explained me. Which was pretty weird considering I say in the back in the first day so no one would notice me. "Do you sit next to a fire in all your classes?" She asks. Tell me about it.

"Yes." I say. And it's the same fire in every class...

"They might protect you in a way. Every year someone comes in to check if there is a water. This year a Fire Element is checking. So if they see you sitting with a fire and in a fire class they will know your not a fire. They don't go into details."

I nod. "But don't get too close. They sense water as well." She warns. Trust me I won't. She finally leaves her whispers and says. "You may now leave Mrs. Pierre. I will figure something out so you can get your share. And Skylar," I turn around to face her before I open the door. "Whenever you feel cramped find water... It'll help."

I nod and smile as I leave. What? I don't need a share. All I know is that I'm not a Nature I'm a water, but I'll keep saying I'm a nature. I have to try to act more as a nature and be grateful that I have a fire sitting next to me. But I shouldn't be too great full to become best friends with them. No that's the least we want.