Chapter TwentySeven

It's official. No one can out shop Cindy. Oh this is nice. This goes great with your eyes. Try this! I swear that's all I heard today. If I hear it one more time from her I would slap some sense in her. But, it feels awesome carrying so many of the bags. A quarter if them where mine. The rest... Well Cindy was planning on having a second suitcase for the other part.

"Skylar!" Cindy says. I turn around to spot her starring at a book. I walk up to her and she throws the book in my face. I look down to find a dictionary. "I speak better English than you. Don't throw a dictionary. You need it more than me."

"No." She shakes her head and flips the book to the back. "There's no banned sticker." She whispered. And then I remember. The dictionary with the sticker. Does that mean that the sticker was fake? Or the banning idea was fake as well? Cindy grabs a dozen of the same book checking the back of them. None of them carry the sticker. "It was a fake!" She yells. I look around finding other people's eyes on us. "Sh. Cindy it's okay. Out them back well talk about this outside how about that?" She eyes me than nods throwing the books onto the shelf as we normally walk outside.

"Why?" She asks once were out of the hearing range. "It's only banned it the elemental world." I whisper carefully so no one hears me say the word Elements. This place is huge and everything you wish to yell will be heard by echoing noises. Cindy looks at me. "That's stupid. Why would they do that?"

"Probably words they don't want us to know the meaning of?" I say. But that even sounded stupider.

"We would find them here." She confirms. I nod. "When we go back we'll check the book?" I say. But it sounded more like a question than a question.