Chapter 41: Day 2

"So where's the report Keith?" tanong ni Mr. Reyes sa kaniya

"Here sir" then he handed out the files to him "I'll explain first about sa naging route niya that day, we have been checking the CCTVs' na nadadaanan niya a couple of days before he went missing. We have known na iisang route lang ang dinadaanan niya tuwing pagpasok but as you can see in this CCTV record ..." he presses the play button on the remote at nakita nilang nag iba ang route ni Kyle that day.

"He changes track and as he turn in this way " he points out in the video "wala ng nakakaalam kung saan siya nagtungo, we checked the camera na supposedly makakakuha ng footage about sa naging route niya pero napag-alaman namin na the day before he went missing the CCTV was crashed and the system was hacked, planado po ang lahat sir. And that was around 8:30 - 9:00 AM that day.

Nasa loob ng isang meeting room at mariing nakikinig ang lahat sa paliwanag ni Keith tungkol sa kaso, si Jade, si Shiela at si Mr. Reyes.

"Go on Keith" he commanded. 

"This videos only give us the time he went missing but other than that, nothing else" he sighed heavily.

Nakatitig si Jade sa naka-pause na CCTV video na ipinapakita sa monitor, lalo lang umigting ang pag-aalala niya sa asawa.

"W--why? Why does he have change course? San siya nagpunta?" she softly asked him, hindi pa rin umaalis ang tingin niya sa monitor.

"We are still finding the reason mam, but so far I think this has something to do with the call he received that morning" lumapit ito sa kaniya para ibigay ang isang zip-lock na naglalaman ng cellphone ni Kyle na pira-piraso na kasama nito ang wedding ring nila

"We found that in his car compartment and as expected no fingerprints were found, and we also tried to jailbreak his phone but its very impossible na po. So we decided to retrieve his personal messages from the network company and we found this set of messages"

He showed the messages and the calls that they retrieved to Jade, at nabasa niya lahat ng itinago ng asawa niya sa kaniya, ang mga anonymous calls and text, threats and everything and even the last "I love you" he texted to her. Then again, tears started to fall from his eyes.

"The last call he received was from Esme, so we have someone to question her sister about the call, and she told us that she didnt call Kyle that morning and told him that their mom had an accident, dont worry mam, we make sure na hindi naghinala ang family niya." then he continued

"So we concluded that, he did change course that morning because he thought her mom was in the hospital. So we checked the CCTV of some of the hospital nearby kung saan siya huling nakita and we came up with 3, the Saint Lourdes Hospital, Mercy Care Center and Alta Bates Medical Center, we found out na he did park on the St. Lourdes Hospital" then he played the video "you can see that he step out of his car but the thing is" he paused the video "we checked the CCTV of the whole hospital that day and we discovered that he never set a foot on the hospital meaning to say, he was captured in the parking lot around 9:00 - 10:00 in the morning"