Chapter 38

"Oh, bakit di ka pa nag-aayos, di ka ba sasabay sa akin?" tanong ni Jade kay Shiela

"Ahm, hindi po muna mam, ano kasi may deadline pa po ako for tomorrow, kailangan ko pong matapos to ngayon" depensa ni Shiela

"You need help? Mag-papaalam na lang ako na gagabihin ako ng uwi" lalapit na sana si Jade sa place ni Shiela pero iniharang na agad ni Shiela ang sarili bago pa man makita ni Jade ang mga files na nasa lamesa niya.

"A-ay nako mam, wag na po kaya ko na to, for sure hinihintay na rin po kayo ni sir Kyle"

"Are you sure?" asked Jade

"Yes mam, dont worry"

"Sige, mauna na ako, mag-ingat ka sa pag-uwi ah" then she left.

Nang maka-siguro niyang naka-alis na si Jade, bumalik na siya sa inaasikaso niya. She inspected all the files she collected from her investigation.

"He has 20 anonymous transactions for the past 2 months at wala man lang nakaalam nito?" she told herself as she continue to scroll down the screen of her desktop.

She also dig up for the history calls of Richard, there she discovered, he's been calling a particular number for 2 months, there she made a conclusion that all his transactions are connected to this number.

She took note of the number and track down kung nasan ang location ng number na ito, she jot down the address in her note pad.

Upon studying the records of the calls, she passed by the name of Mark Saavedra. A name that seems familiar to her, she sits back to her chair and looks around the office, remembering where and when she encountered the name .. and suddenly a memory pops into her concious mind.

"Ahm, Shiela can you fetched the documents in my drawer on the left? I need it for the meeting, just the green ones" Jade told her

"Sure mam" she immediately enters Jade's office and fetched the documents, upon pulling out the first five green folders then she saw a red folder together with the tag "Mark Saavedra".

Shiela stood up from her swivel chair at agad na tinungo ang lugar ni Richard, she opened the drawers and its positive, she found the same folder she saw in Jade's office before, she opens the folder but the contents are already missing.

"Shit!" she exclaimed

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Later that morning, Kyle was bothered by consecutive anonymous calls and messages he's receiving into his e-mail and his phone.