Episode 24: hard, harder, hardest

"I'm sorry... But i'm leaving Raimon." Endou announced which shocked the team as Jelly sat on a chair clenching his fists looking at Endou.

"Why?" Tenma exclaimed but Endou didn't answer him. Tenma looked at Jelly who did not respond to it.

"Kidou will be taking over as Raimon's coach." Endou said.

"No way..." Tenma muttered before Endou turned to leave the room looking one last time at Jelly.

"Kantoukun!" Shindou exclaimed along with the team before Endou left without turning back, leaving the team speechless as Jelly said "We need to win with what we have and we now have Kidou as a coach so let's start!"

"Endou was the one who gave us the courage to fight against Fifth Sector." Shindou said.

"Do you think this would help us?" Jelly said as he sighed.

The team then gathered at the field and did training menus of push-ups, squats, sit-ups and jumping sideways.

"Nishizone, The Shannara, raise the bar of your jumping!" Kidou exclaimed before Shinsuke questioned "Why? Only us?" before their bars were raised.

"Mayby he wants you to quit the soccer club." Kariya said to Shinsuke.

The team then started to run with tires before Jelly and Amagi ran faster. Kidou then said "The Shannara and Amagi, increase your tires to three tires!" which caused Amagi slow down a lot and Jelly only a bit as Amagi got caught up by the others.

They then started to balance on triangles while on top of a board. "Hamano, change your stand into a ball." Kidou said before the stand was changed into a ball, which caused Hamano to be unsteady and fall.

The team soon ran around the field many times until Amagi collapsed out of exhaustion. Shindou, Shinsuke and Tsurugi went to him and stopped. "Amagi-senpai." Shinsuke said before turning to where Kidou stood. "Kantoukun!" Kidou remained emotionless as he said "Keep going." to the trio who then continued to run after giving Amagi a glance and as it got late, one by one, the team collapsed out of exhaustion except Jelly as he fell to the ground breathing loudly, barely able to stand up.

"Why are you going so hard on us?" Amagi exclaimed as he looked at Kidou while Panting heavily.

"How is this training?" Amagi said as he got up while Kidou left.

"Is this... how Kidou-Kantoukun does things?" Sangoku said before Haruna went to have a chat with her brother while the managers distributed the drinks and towels to them.

The Next Day...

The team continued their training menus and ended at the late time of the day with all collapsing from exhaustion. Shinsuke got up, clenching his fists, while looking angry as Kidou walked away.

"I can't take this anymore!" Amagi exclaimed as he threw his bag to the locker.

"Calm down, it's only the second day." Shindou said.

"It'll be the same thing all over again tomorrow!" Amagi exclaimed.

"I'm not showing up for practice, starting tomorrow!" Shinsuke exclaimed which caused the team to look at him.

"Shinsuke, are you serious?" Tenma said.

"Yeah!"

"Neither am i!" Amagi said before placing a hand on Kageyama's shoulder. "You with us as well, Kageyama? You don't like this training either, right?"

"Amagi-san!" Shindou said.

"Don't try to stop us." Amagi said.

"You just can't see the bigger picture." Jelly said making Amagi angry.