Episode 13: Raimon Awakens?!

"Well that settles it. There's no way we'd win against three Seeds anyway." Hamano said with his hands in the back of his head.

"Just give it up already," Kurama scoffed.

Isozaki gave Tsurugi a smirk, in which Tsurugi returned with a glare.

"We need to be stronger than ever." Jelly said.

"And I'm not giving up!" Tenma exclaimed with determination.

CMM: "The game resumes with Raimon's ball! The score is 2-2 with Mannouzaka tied with Raimon! Kaiji and the others are still frozen at the touchlines and Kurama is now at the field instead of Tsurumasa!"

"Jelly, Tenma, Shinsuke, stay close. We'll attack them all at once!" Shindou said.

"Okay!" the three said in sync.

The whistle blew as Shindou passes the ball to Jelly, who passes it to Tenma, who then passes the ball back to Shindou.

"Captain!" Tenma called.

Shindou caught the back and did a back pass to Shinsuke.

CMM: "Raimon comes up with passes!"

When Shinsuke was dribbling, Tsurugi stole the ball from Shinsuke and dribbled ahead.

CMM: "Tsurugi charges ahead of them!"

"Is he trying to attack by himself again?" Kirino asked.

"I'll destroy this corrupted soccer with my own hands!" Tsurugi said.

"Mitsuyoshi!" Isozaki called.

"The two Seeds are joining together for the defense?!" Shindou said.

Isozaki and Mitsuyoshi blocked Tsurugi's path.

"You think you can take us down?" Isozaki asked.

Tsurugi tried to past through their defense, but they blocked every move so Tsurugi won't be able to break through.

CMM: "Tsurugi heads up boldly, but he's no match for Mannouzaka's defense!"

"Over here! I can score!" Jelly signaled but he and Tenma were being blocked by Nagahisa Douji.

"Is he really trying to beat Mannouzaka?" Hayami asked.

"He's obviously just bluffing." Amagi said.

Tsurugi was surrounded by players from Mannouzaka.

CMM: "Tsurugi is surrounded."

Mitsuyoshi stole the ball.

CMM: "The ball has finally been stolen from Tsurugi!"

"Isozaki!" He called as he passes the ball to Isozaki.

"Do you get it now? The fact is, there's no possible way for you guys to beat us. Here's a present from us!" Isozaki said as he kicked the ball towards Tsurugi as it hits against him.

CMM: "Oh, did Tsurugi slip up on the trapping? He's been sent flying!"

"Take this, you double-crosser!" Mitsuyoshi yelled as he kicked the ball to Tsurugi, right into the stomach.

"They're aiming right at Tsurugi!" Sangoku said.

"A beat-down between fellow Fifth Sector members? Now this is something to watch." Kurama said.

"Get lost already! You'll regret betraying Fifth Sector!" Isozaki yelled as he jumped and kick the ball with force which was heading towards Tsurugi.