Episode 22: The help of the bear killer.

"Raise your heads!" Gassan Kunimitsu's coach exclaimed before all looked at him. "You have lost the game... but you gave it your all. Today , you have faced soccer with all your worth for the First time... by putting everything you had into the ball." Before het ook off his cap, smiling. "Thanks to you, i have remembered the soccer that i once forgotten."

Minamisawa then went to Shindou, both having serious looks on their faces. Minamisawa then looked down after a stare down, eyes closed. "For me to realize it now after all this time..." Minamisawa smiled at the both of them before saying. "Keep doing you best... Tenma! And look after Jelly, he seems confused and afraid of his own power." As Tenma nodded with a big smile on his face. "Okay!" Tenma exclaimed before Minamisawa turned and walked away.

"Minamisawa-san!" Shindou exclaimed before he turned around. "Gassan Kunimitsu might need someone like you on their side... but we'll always be waiting for you." Minamisawahad a slight look of shock before looking at the team who all gave him a small and curt nod. Minamisawa smiled and flipped his hair before saying "Thank you."

"Let's go!" Gassan Kunimitsu's coach said before the team left while people clapped fort hem, praising them for their efforts.

At Fifth Sectors base...

"Bad News?"

"Yes, sir. Some schools are beginning to raise a revolt against you. Hibiki has gained their votes against our expectations. I believe that Raimon's continuous victories are influencing them..."

"Then we'll just have to nip it in the bud. Use any means necessary. Destroy Raimon." Ishido said.

The next day...

Jelly looked at the student in front of him with his eyes covered by his shadow. "You looking to join?" Endou asked the boy after walking away from Jelly and towards the boy.

"Yes!" the boy said excitedly. "I want to join the soccer club!"

"I like your enthusiasm." Kurumada said.

"What's your name?" Endou said.

"It's Hikaru!" the boy exclaimed before Endou asked. "What's your surname?" as the boy stuttered, the smile faded as his eyes soon darted. "That is... uh... wel... um..." until the boy gained some courage and shut his eyes tightly before looking at the coaches. "K-Kageyama. I am Kageyama Hikaru!" the boy exclaimed as the team wondered in shock what was going on . Endou, Kidou and Haruna widened their eyes as well, in shock.

"Ka... Kageyama?!" Endou exclaimed.

"By Kageyama you mean..." Kidou muttered.

"Are you really...? Haruna said.

"The Kageyama that once..." Shindou said as he was frozen in place.

"Yes." The boy, Hikaru said as he looked down, quite upset. "Kageyama Reiji is... my uncle." As everyone was processing what was going on. Kidou then smiled as he said. "I see..."

"Who's this Kageyama Reiji guy anyway?" Hamano said.

"Never heard of him." Amagi said.

"But why did you try to hide that?" Haruna asked.

"Well... i was told that my uncle did a lot of terrible things to Raimon's soccer club in the past. So i thought if you knew my full name, you wouldn't let me in the club." Hikaru said. "I guess i won't be able to join after all." Before he turned around but Tenma blocked his path.

"Where are you going?" Tenma said. "Turn around." Hikaru said as she turned and looked at Endou, who made his way to Hikaru. "Kageyama Hikaru, do you like soccer?"