Episode 6: The feelings placed in the last pass!

CMM: "Sangoku's hissatsu technique was broken past?" Tenma was shocked beyond belief.

"I can't believe Sangoku's hissatsu technique was taken down so easily." Shinsuke said.

"Something isn't right here..." Jelly mumbled to himself looking at his broken teammates.

"It's okay, you guys! It's only one point! We can get it back! The three of us will do our best, too!" Tenma shouted in an energetic tone.

"Tenma..." Shinsuke mumbled.

"You are right Tenma let's do it!" Jelly shouted with a scared feeling because they are losing.

CMM: "Both teams are back in position! The match resumes with Raimon possessing the ball! The point difference is just one point! Can Raimon catch up?!"

"Come on Raimon we need to win!" Jelly exclaimed.

"Tenma, Shinsuke, Jelly! You can do it!" "Show them your hidden strengths!" Aoi and Midori cheered as Haruna looked away with sadness on her face.

Kurama passes the ball to Hamano, which is then stolen by Fukuro. Tenma tried to steal the ball but Fukuro evaded him easily.

"Is he really part of the first team?" Fukuro asked himself before kicking the ball to Yukiji, calling the latter's name at the same time.

CMM: "There's the centering!"

"You can't have it!" Shinsuke then jumped high to retrieve the ball.

CMM: "But Nishizono cuts in!"

"Great job, Shinsuke!" Tenma cheered.

"What are you trying to pull?" Yuuichirou asked Shindou in a sly voice. "Didn't I say that we would be dominating until we've made the second point?"

Shindou didn't say anything as he continued running.

"Shinsuke!" he called.

"Captain!" Shinsuke kicked the ball to Shindou.

CMM: "The ball goes to Shindou! Will Raimon counter attack?"

Hayato tries to tell Shindou to pass the ball, but the latter didn't listen.

Before Shindou gets a chance to score Kakizaki used Thief Eye again to steal the ball.

CMM: "The ball is stolen from Shindou!"

"Kakizaki. Defense hissatsu technique X2." Eisai said as he wrote in his notebook.

Kakizaki then passes the ball to Yomiya Satoshi, who then passed it to their other teammates.

CMM: "Their lead appears to be motivating them, because Eito Academy's offense stays strong!"

Yukiji dribbles the ball then he kicked it.

"Perfect Course!"

"Burning Catch!"

But like the previous time Sangoku 'accidentally' mistook the ball and let it in.

CMM: "GOAL!!! Eito Academy wins another point!The point difference for Raimon increases by double!"

Jelly stood in shock and disbelief... but deeply he knew that something isn't right...

'Sangoku had his chance to block the ball but why would he let it reach the net.' he thought.

--------

The whistle blows off to for the break, so everyone went to their respective benches.

"Everyone, we have your drinks, so get hydrated properly." Haruna said.