Episode 12: The Avatar's Miracle! Mannouzaka Jr. High!!

"I was expecting him to try and stop us, but I didn't think he'd go this far!" Shinsuke said.

"Not bad. We'll take it from here. Can't have you hogging all the fun." Isozaki said.

"Interesting. Then show me. Let's see if you guys can crush Raimon." Tsurugi said as a smirk plastered across his face finding it's amusing.

CMM: "The national tournament that will decide the number one junior high school in Japan, Holy Road! This is the second match in Kanto's A block district preliminaries! In the opening of Mannouzaka versus Raimon, Raimon loses their first point in seconds by an unbelievable own goal! The score is currently 1-0 with Mannouzaka in the lead. Can Raimon catch up?!"

"Tsurugi is the enemy. Which means we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here." Kirino said.

"It was obvious this would happen anyway." Kuramada said.

Kurama walked up to Shindou.

"Shindou, if you're gonna give up, now's your chance. You can still follow orders and lose this game at 1-0." Kurama said.

"No, my mind's made up. We'll win Holy Road and get real soccer back."

CMM: "The match resumes with Raimon's kickoff!"

Kurama passes the ball to Shindou as he was looking for someone to pass and Tsurugi was beside him, since he didn't trust him, he passes to Tenma.

"Tenma!" Shindou called.

CMM: "Shindou makes an unexpected pass to Matsukaze! Matsukaze dribbled up!"

"Go, Tenma!" Midori cheered.

"Tenma, you can do it!" Aoi cheered.

CMM: "Mannouzaka arrives to steal the ball!"

"It's mine!" Sakazaki Mugen tried to interfere.

"Soyokaze Step!" Tenma shouted as he dodged him.

CMM: "Matsukaze sidesteps him!"

When Tenma was dribbling, Isozaki steals the ball from Tenma.

CMM: "But Isozaki goes in to backup and steals the ball! Mannouzaka moves up! Will they be using the sides?"

"Shirato!" Isozaki called as he kicked the ball, but the ball went towards Hamano-san and it hit Hamano-san.

"Hamano!" Shindou called.

Everyone gathered around Hamano-san.

CMM: "Hamano isn't getting back up! This is worrying. Is he all right?"

"It's fine. It's fine. It was so in-my-face, I missed my chance to cut it." Hamano-san said.

CMM: "He's up! He looks unhurt!"

"Still, that ball..." Kirino said.

"From the force he used, I don't think it was a normal pass." Amagi said.

"This is gonna be easy." Isozaki said as he noticed Shindou staring at him and he smirked.

CMM: "The game resumes with Mannouzaka's throw-in!"

"Ushio!" Sakazaki called.

"Busujima!" Ushio called then Tenma came in.

"I won't let you!" Tenma yelled as Tenma went towards him, and that is when Jelly saw him smirk which means he's going to do the same thing as what they did to Hamano-san.

He kicked the ball to Tenma's stomach as Tenma fall back down.

"No way!" Jelly stood up in shock.