Episode 23: Stand up Jelly!

Jelly was placed at the bench and when the match began Hakuren had the ball after a few clumpsy passes. Hakuren had the ball until Kirino did a sliding to make them avoid making slumpy passes. The match continued with steals and passes. Yukimura soon had the ball after stealing it and dodging members by himself. Before a blizzard came in front while red eyes appeared from the snow as it cleared, exposing a grey panther. Yukimure then jumped and kicked it as he exclaimed "Panther Blizzard!" the ball headed towards the goal. As Sangoku tried to use Fence of Gaia the ball was too fast and the ball entered the goal.

As Hakuren got the ball again and passed it to Yukimua Kariya tried a sliding as he missed, he quickly got up and slided on the ice as he now was able to did a sliding on the ball making it go out of the field as he exclaimed "I got it, we need to use the spikes on our shoes!"

The match continued with Raimon connecting their passes and sliding on the ice, balancing themselves. Tenma soon got the ball and went past a Hakuren member with Soyokaze Step before passing it to Kurama, who kicked using Sidewinder. Hakuren's goalkeeper and captain then his left hand on his right arm while it is clenched into a fist while icy wing spiraled around it before he pulled it back and pushed it up, causing a snowflake to engulf and freeze the ball.

The match continued and Tsurugi had the ball until the members of Hakuren did their hissatsu tactic, Absolute Barrier, which consisted of 5 members in the shape of a pyramid as they extended their arms, froming into an iceberg. Tsurugi then ran up to it, trying to get through it but was pushed back. Tsurugi landed back as the ball rolled away, staring at the Hakuren's members.

"Tenma! We will do Double Wing!" Tsurugi said.

Hamano then threw the ball to Shindou, who passed it to Amagi , before he ran up. Kurama was soon sandwiched by Tenma and Tsurugi along with SHindou, Hayami, Hamano and Kariya running behind them. Amagi then kicked the ball, passing it to Kurama. Kurama got the ball as he smirked while running as Hakuren did Absolute Barrier again. Kurama then turned and passed the ball to Tsurugi. Tsurugi and Tenma continued to pass the ball to each other as Kariya, Hayami, Shindou and Hamano ran up. Both groups sped up as lightning emerges from it before bright yellow arrows formed before turning into a fireball. "Hissatsu Tactic!" Shindou exclaimed. "Double Wing!" Tenma and Tsurugi exclaimed as they ran but Absolute Barrier noticed it and blocked Tenma, who had the ball.

They then tried it again the next round, with Tsurugi holding the ball. But whoever had eagle eyes, noticed and moved Absolute Barrier to block Tsurugi. The match continued and Yukimura soon had the ball, doing Panther Blizzard. But Sangoku managed to block it with Fence of Gaia. The ball rolled and soon landed under Yukimura's foot. "Not yet!" Yukimura said before shouting as a dark aura appeared behind him, forming into the shape of a woman with turquoise hair and icy armor that is grey and purple while holding a spear. "Abounding snowfall Saya!" Yukimura then kicked the ball as he exclaimed. "Icicle Road!" as the ball glowed light purple as the ball entered the goal.

The first half ended as someone exclaimed "Hey! Hold up for a moment!" and everyone turned to see a tanned male with long hair and a white button up shirt along with pants running up to them. The second and third years ran up to him with big smiles on their faces. "You made it!" Shindou said.

"Sorry for being late! Nishiki Ryouma has arrived at the scene!" Ryouma said before the two parties stopped running. "I heard you guys were stirring a revolution and having a hard time fighting here! I just couldn't sit still and watch it pass by me!"

"So this is Nishiki-senpai." Tenma said.

Before the second half began Jelly got replaced with Amagi and was set as a defender. As Jelly entered the field Midori said to him. "Please Jelly do everything do play your own match and i love." as Jelly looked down with his face covered by his shadow as he blushed a bit. As the second half began Kurama got the ball from Hakuren before passing it to Shindou, who passed it to Nishiki. Nishiki and Tsurugi passed the ball to each other as Tenma, Shindou, Jelly and Hamano ran up as two fireballs formed but they blocked Nishiki, who had the ball.