Episode 18: The finals are here!

All continued practice the next day before glancing at Tenma who was trying to train to get a new hissatsu with the help of Amagi and Kurumada, causing him to be slightly beaten up. Tenma then tried again as a dark black shadow formed behind his back. Tsurugi blinked as his eyes widened slightly as he noticed what is was. An avatar. Wind then surrounded Tenma. It then got strong enough for Tenma to notice before he tripped and fell.

Tsurugi went up to Tenma and said "Looks like what you said about a power hiding inside you is true." Tenma raised an eyebrow and said "What is this all of a sudden?" before Tsurugi turned to look at Endou "Knatoukan, can i partner up with him this time and can Jelly partner up with Shindou?" Tsurugi said

"What are you planning on doing?" Endou questioned

"I'll use my power to draw out the power that's sleeping inside of him and Shindou needs to use his calmness to draw out Jelly his true power." Tsurugi replied

"If it'll help the team, i'll do it!" Tenma replied

"If you think i may awaken his true power then i'll help too." Shindou replied

"Okay, go for it." Endou said as he smiled

Tsurugi and Tenma and Jelly and Shindou then continued to train. All watched as the four ran against each other and Tenma tried to steal the ball from Tsurugi. Tenma stepped as a windy tornado blasted from his step. Tsurugi noticed and turned his back towards Tenma to avoid him from stealing the ball before pushing Tenma away with his shoulder. Tenma got excited and continued to try and steal the ball as he ran towards Tsurugi. Jelly tried to pass Shindou with the ball but every time he gets close Shindou watched Jelly his movements and predicted the right time to steal the ball untill Shindou said "Jelly you need more focus!" where Jelly replied to "Seriously more focus i am trying my best, but it is not working. I will become stronger, i know it!" and that is when a dark black shadow formed on his back and his eyes turn orange and then Shindou says "Jelly just use a little bit more power. I know you can do it!" when Shindou said this Jelly used all of his strenght as a blue dragon-like creature appears with light-blue wings and a little bit of red on some places. When everyone had seen it for a few seconds Jelly falls to the ground and the avatar disappears.

"Good job Jelly, but you still don't control it yet." Shindou said

"I need to control it so i am more usefull to the team." Jelly said

"Even without an avatar you are strong but we could always use something more fire power." Shindou replied

Megane watched as the screen revealed the diagram for the continuous matches, fingers lightly hovering above the keypad before gathering it all together "So it is Kaiou, as we thought." Megane said on the Phone to Kudou before Kudou said "Find info about them at once."

Megane searched and hacked Fifth Sector's system to find more about Kaiou Academy and their strenght. As soon as he managed to, Megane looked through the information, shocked abou the info he found until someone knocked on the door, causing him to look at the door and jumping lightly.

"Someone from Fifth Sector?" Megane said nervously as he got ready gather enough courage to go to the door and peek through the peephole before sighing in relief before opening the door to reveal Kudou "Don't scare me like that!" Megane said as he let Kudou in and closed the door behind him "Any information about Kaiou?" kudou said as he looked at Megane. Megane stood up and said "Well..." before Kudou went to the computer and looked at the screen where the information of every Kaiou member was displayed. "This is...!" Kudou said as he looked at the information in front of him.

As Kudou and Megane looked through the information they called Endou to tell him the whole team of Kaiou is a SEED. Endou was shocked and the whole team gather on the bench, wondering why Endou looks a bit worried as he looks to every one of them. "Every member from Kaiou is a SEED." Endou exclaimed as every team member had a shocked look on their faces.