Episode 16: Tsurugi's awakening!

"Why not?" Tenma said and smiled lightly "We could use the extra power now Jelly can't play."

"Wait Tenma! Tsurugi's been the one who's been giving us a hard time this time. I thought i could trust you a bit after the last match but you didn't even come to practice after that, and now you're late to this match." Kurama said "And you still trust him?!"

"I do." Tenma said "Try and remember his plays. You can't do such amazing plays without loving soccer for what it is. The fact he came even if he's late. It's better than nothing, right? Plus, we do need someone to do Ultimate Thunder, and with Jelly being unconscious we need 11 players to be able to make a comeback!" Tenma said to everyone as Tsurugi smiled.

"I believe him too!" Shindou exclaimed

"Me too!" Shinsuke said

"Yeah." All the other teammembers agreed

"Fine then..." Kurama said after he sighed. "We're missing a player anyways."

"Tsurugi, you're on." Endou said before he went to look at Jelly who was laying on the ground still unconscious.

The match resumed and Tsurugi took place as strikera long with Kurama. "Let's do this, Tsurugi!" Tenma said as he looked at him. The wistle blew and the second half started. Tsurugi quickly stole the ball before he passed it to Shindou, who passed it to Kirino and then passed it to Amagi. Amagi kicked the ball and Tsurugi kicked it, sending the ball towards Teikoku's side of the field. The ball landed in and did nothing at all. The three Teikoku members laughed and passed the ball quickly to Mikado. After Raimon got the ball back they quickly passed it to Tsurugi who just stood in his place while the ball gets intercepted. After that Tenma tries to get the ball back but falls. "Tsurugi, is this what soccer means to you?" Tenma said and when Tenma said Tsurugi remembered what his brother said to him "Is that all soccer means to you?" after Tsurugi remembered this he ran and got the ball back as he shouted to Shindou "Let's do Ultimate Thunder!" Tsurugi then passed the ball to Shindou, who passed it toHayami, who passed it to Kirino and then passed to Amagi. Amagi kicked the ball and Tsurugi stopped running and turned as he kicked the ball, ending it towards teikoku's side of the field. The ball landed in a fiery state as it exploded. The members of Teikoku were pushed back. "What is this power?" mikado said as het ried not to be pushed back. Tenma got the ball and ran towards the goal. As he kicked the ball a bit tenma sprinted towards the ball and kicked it towards the goal of Teikoku and went into the goal making it 2-1 for Teikoku. After the goal Raimon got motivated and Tenma quickly got the ball as he passed it to Tsurugi. Tsurugi then sprinted towards the goal of Teikoku as he kicked the ball mid-air that it spun anti-clockwise before he turned anti-clockwise once the ball at the back of his leg until it was pushed into the air as it glowed red and dark blue. He then appeared behind the ball while upside down before he kicked it. The ball then shot through mid-air, towards the goal as dark spirals came behind the ball. The red and dark blue ball shot towards the goal and the goalkeeper placed his hands up as his hands turned bright orange and place dit in front of him, a shield forming in front of him as he pushed against the shot. But the ball pushed right through and entered the goal, earning Raimon their 2nd point making it 2-2. After this Teikoku tried to make their 3rd point by using Mikado his avatar as he faced Shindou. Shindou sumoned his avatar and the two avatars collided. Shindou his avatar pushed back Mikado his avatar and when the two avatars disppeared Shindou got the ball and bounced it against his knees before dashing to the left and returning back to the right as he muttered "Presto turn." Wind exploding and a dust cloud formed around Mikado.

The ball was steppe don by Hamano who jumped onto the ball and ra non it as water swirl was formed underneath it. as he ran, the water rose and created a water spout that confused the opponent.

"These guys weren't moving like this before!" Mikado said

Hamano then passed the ball to Shindou, who passed it to Tsurugi. Tsurugi noticed a member charging towards him before kicking the ball high into the air, knowing Shinsuke was there. Shinsuke jumped and reached the ball before pushing it down with his feet as he exlaimed "Full Throttle Jump" towards the goalkeeper. The goalkeeper placed his hands up as his hands turned bright orange and place dit in front of him, a shield forming in front of him as he pushed against the shot. But the ball pushed right through and entered the goal making it 2-3 for Raimon as the whistle blows that the game had ended. The whole raimon team cheeredthat they won against Teikoku along with the managers. Tenma looked at Tsurugi who looked into the air as he smiled before looking at him.

"Good to have you in Tsurugi." Tenma said

"Thanks you, Tenma." Tsurugi answered and they both exchanged smiled before going back to the team who cheered happily that they had won against teikoku.

CMM: "This match is one of the most excited matches i have ever seen form a 2-0 and then their ace striker injured making it to the end with 2-3 with all the goals scored bu First years.

After they have won the match Endou brought Jelly to the hospital together with Tenma and Shinsuke. "Is he going to be okay docter?" Tenma asked. "I think he will be okay but i don't know how long he is going to be unconscious it could take a couple more minutes or a couple of days."

"Tenma, Shinsuke Monday i will tell something about this during the team meeting but i want you to know First." Endou said with a serious look on his face

"What is it?" Shinsuke asked

"You know everything about Fubuki Shirou and his twin Fubuki Atsuya when i was playing football with him?"

"Yes." Tenma and Shinsuke said

"I don't know how but Jelly has Fubuki Atsuya in his body and they are constantly fighting about who is going to train, shoot and defend this is why he sometimes looks so different when he plays football. Today Jelly and Atsuya had a lot of pressure on themself being a libra, making the goals and mayby even do ultimate Thunder. When Mikado shot that emperor pinguïn they had a fight who would jump in front of it and they did it together making one of his eyes orange and the other one green."

"How could i not have seen this! I played so much football with him. I should have seen it. Am i such a bad friend?" Tenma said

"You are not a bad friend Tenma. When i played football with Fubuki, i never noticed it either besides when he played football he was a different kind of person. I felt really bad as a captain back then but you can't do anything about it. He needs to do this on his own nobody, can make him do it. he is an amazing player and he had a hard time but it's only going to get harder from here on for him, so please help him with it." Endou said.

"I don't know if i am able to help him but it will work out somehow! Just likei t always does." Tenma said looking with regret in his eyes

Later that evening Jelly was having a conversation with Atsuya while being unconscious. "Who do you want to be Jelly a weak person like you or a strong person like me?" Atsuya asked "I am not weak i will be myself!" Jelly said "If you want to be weak go ahead be we are together in here and i will not be weak." Atsuya said "No i'm not you i am Jelly." He screams as he wakes up in the hospital looking confused of where he his. As he takes a breath he sweaty with a concern look on his face. "Let's try to get some sleep now i think." Jelly says