Episode 10: Rebellion for victory.

CMM: "It's a goal! Raimon Jr. High's captain, Shindou, makes a goal to take the first point!"

"He did it again..." Kurama muttered as Endou let out his signature grin.

"Captain!" Tenma called then Shindou smiled.

"Yay! We took the first point!" Shinsuke and Tenma said as he they jumped and did a high five.

At the bench, Jelly clapped for that amazing feat. As for Tsurugi, he simply glared at Tenma and Shinsuke, and later at Jelly.

"Shindou-kun." Kita called as Shindou-san turned around.

"What are you doing? The score order said that Tengawara wins 2-0. Are you disobeying Fifth Sector's orders?" Kita asked.

"Yeah." Shindou answered while he turned his back.

"As Raimon's Captain, you all deserve to know. In this match, we... Raimon will win!" Shindou yelled.

Everyone was shocked from what Shindou said.

"He woke up." Jelly said.

"Baring his claws, is he? Idiot." Tsurugi said.

"He can't be serious!" Kurama said.

"Well, he did just make a goal." Hamano said.

"We're supposed to be losing..." Hayami said.

"Shindou..." Sangoku said before he heard someone calling out his name. He then turned around to see his mom at the bleachers and waving at him.

"You can do it! Make sure you protect that goal!" Mrs. Sangoku cheered.

--------

CMM: "The first match in Kanto's A block district preliminaries of Holy Road! It continues between Raimon, runner-up for last year's Nationals, versus the famous Tengawara! With Shindou's elegant shoot, Raimon takes the first point!"

"Raimon appears to be acting on their word." Kita said.

"Morons." Nishinosora remarked.

"They ought to know what happens when someone opposes Fifth Sector." Andou said.

"Then it's time we get serious, too. For victory." Hayabusa said.

"Yeah." Kita agreed.

The referee then blew the whistle.

CMM: "The game resumes!"

"Let's go stop them!" Shindou said.

"Okay!" Tenma agreed as they went towards to get the ball from their feet.

The others were just standing their going dumbfounded.

"Shindou, we have to stop them!" Shinsuke said.

CMM: "Shindou goes to mark him!"

"I won't be holding back." Nishinosora said.

He then used his arm to purposely tackle Shindou to make him fall.

"Captain!" Tenma yelled.

"Shindou!" Akane cried.

CMM: "Nishinosora makes a forceful tackle! But no whistle!"

"There!" Nishinosora passes the ball to Andou.

CMM: "The ball goes to Andou!"

"Move, get out of my way!" Andou said as he tackled Hayami.

"Hayami!" Shindou called.

CMM: "Tengawara is breaking through Raimon's defense! And now they pass!"