Episode 19: Atsuya coming out completely.

"It took him long enough..." Kaiou's captain said. But none of them knew his real skills . Yoshimine ran towards Jelly as Jelly stopped and bumped his fist against each other with his thumbs down and as he did that he said "Hades open the gate of Kerbecs!" as a large gate appeared behind Jelly and a dog-like monster appeared behind him with chains around his neck. As the Kaiou member stood in fear the chains started flying towards him and locked him up and Jelly got the ball easily. As he rushed forward Shindou said "Jelly give the ball to me!" on wich Atsuya answered "No we need to make a goal right now!" as a Kaiou member came towards him he circeled with the ball on his foot as a tornado appeared and he was in the middle of it as he exclaimed "Tornado Bringer!" as Jelly came closer to the Kaiou member the Kaiou member got sent flying because of the strong wind surrounded by Jelly. As Jelly stood in front of the goal Tsurugi said "Jelly give me the ball now!" on wich Atsuya answered "I will destroy them with my avatar! Get ready for the dark age Kaiou! Here comes the monster more savage than a supernova. With a cataclysmic force of ten black holes put together. A cosmic scourge that vaporized anything in it's path. Come out my sacred beast. Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon" as a blue dragon-like monster appears and after Jelly summoned his avatar Jelly got surrounded by a red aura as everyone felt a dark power inside of Jelly. As Jelly kicks the ball to his avatar's mouth Jelly jumped while spinning as blue flares appeared behind his feet and as he kicks the ball he screams "Photon Stream Of Destruction!" as a bright blue stream follows the ball as it rushed towards the goal. "Hydro Anchor!" Kaiou's goalkeeper exclaimed as he raised his right fist and pushed it into the ground before pulling the chains up as water rushed wit hit. The anchor then pulled against the ball but the ball pushed right through the anchor as it touched each other and the ball into the goal, causing Raimon to earn a mark.

CMM:" And the ace striker of Raimon has returned as he makes an incredible goal at a crusial moment!"

The match continued as Kaiou's captain immediately passed the ball to Wanda, who passed through Tsurugi and Tenma easily and faster than before. Jelly laughed because he now sees that they were holding back to the others until he got onto the field.

"Playtime is over!" Wanda said and summoned his avatar. It looked like Ultraman in a blue version along with white wings and pointy shoulders.

"An avatar!" Shindou exclaimed

The stereos behind the avatar blasted and pushed Ichino and Shindou away as Wanda pushed past them. Wanda then passed the ball to Namikawa, known to be Kaiou's captain "come out! Sea King Poseidon!" Namikawa exclaimed as a blue beast appeared, carrying a trident, along with some fins while wearing blue armor. Namikawa then kicked the ball. Jelly then came in front of the shot and summoned his avatar as Atsuya exclaimed "Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon! Now do not show any mercy" as Jelly jumped while spinning a blue flares appeared behind his feet and as he kicks the ball he screams "Photon Stream Of Destruction!" as a bright blue stream follows the ball as it rushed towards the goal completely reflected the shot from the Kaiou captain and heading towards the goal. "Hydro Anchor!" Kaiou's goalkeeper exclaimed as he raised his right fist and pushed it into the ground before pulling chains up as water rushed with it. The anchor then pulled against the ball but the ball pushed the anchor away and shot through the goal, causing Raimon to earn another point.

CMM: "unbelievable Jelly the Shannara reflected an avatar shot with his own avater with a hissatsu shot and scored from a long disctance, almost from the other goal!"

"I said i would show no mercy so everyone stay out of my way!" He said towards his team as the first half ended as the referee whistled.

The second half continued and the ball was in the grasp of Kaiou Academy. Kurumada used Dash Train and stole the ball from Kaiou Academy's grasp. But Shindou, Jelly and Tsurugi were blocked as the SEED's have info of how the three have avatars now. Kurumada then noticed Tenma as he called out to him before passing it to Tenma. A defender then summoned his avatar what looks like a Trooper from Star Wars as he placed his righed hand towards the left side of his chest as he exclaimed "Elite Soldier Pawn!"