Episode 11: Tsurugi's secret.

Jelly was walking down the street when he heard Tenma and Shinsuke calling out from behind him.

"Hey!" he called back as he smiled.

The three of them headed to the soccer club room.

"Good morning." their greeting was met with silence as everyone else inside was depressed, including Shindou and Sangoku.

'Everyone else is just scared of Fifth Sector because they are weak.' Jelly thought.

"It's a pain." Minamisawa mused as he leaned on the rail. "Quit pushing your ideas of soccer onto is."

"Minamisawa. That match was the first time since i joined Junior High that i found soccer so much fun." Shindou said.

"I know that. But that's different. Do you think Fifth Sector will keep quiet about us going against their orders? Do you guys not care if the club gets disbanded?" Minamisawa asked.

"Disbanded?" Tenma asked.

"There are plenty of schools whose clubs got disbanded for disobeying orders." Kirino said.

"You didn't even know that?" Kurama asked.

"It's scary..." Hayami said as he put his head on the table.

"I want to play with all I've got too... But I'd rather put up with it than not play soccer at all."

"Not all the matches come with orders anyway... We can't just play seriously in the ones that don't..." Amagi said in a sad tone.

"Shindou, I feel the same as you. But I can understand what the others are saying." Kirino said.

"All we can do is keep doing what we've been doing." Kurama said.

"I can't play along with you guys and put my future at risk." Minamisawa said.

--------

Everyone was at the soccer field, preparing for practice.

"For today's training menu..." Shindou trailed as he saw the others leave.

"Shindou, you've got to understand. We all just want to protect our soccer." Hamano said with a sad smile as he leave with the others.

"Hamano..." Shindou said.

"Captain, aren't you going to stop them?" Tenma asked.

Shindou didn't say a word and he left to evaluate the training menu.

"Captain..."

"Tenma, we can't disregard how the others are feeling. We were in the same place as them only a few hours ago."

The team started practicing with jelly doing push ups and stretching his arms. They saw Tsurugi sliding down towards the field. Everyone's attention turns to Tsurugi as they were expecting something from Fifth Sector. Tsurugi glanced at SJelly then a smirk plastered across his face. Jelly turned to him, pretending that he didn't see him.

'What is he smirking about?' Jelly thought.

Tsurugi went towards Endou.

"Use me in the next match." Tsurugi said.

Everyone was surprised.

"Are you serious?" Jelly laughed.

"You?" Endou asked.

"Yeah." Tsurugi answered plainly.

"It's finally happening! He got ordered to erase Raimon's soccer club!" Hayami said as he clutched his head as not wanting to hear anything about Fifth Sector.