Episode 15: Jelly's fall.

When everyone gather in the club room besides Tsurugi before the beginning of the match Endou started how Raimon should be playing to win "okay so the minor change is that Jelly is going to play in the defense and that we are going to play 5-3-2 with Jelly as a libra when we go into attack. And Tenma is going to make the goal if we use Ultimate Thunder. Are there any questions about this?"

Shindou immediatly asked "And who will do Ultimate Thunder Jelly or Me?"

"Good question i will let you decide."

"I think you are better for this Shindou because i only tried it one time and you tried it much much more." Jelly said

"Okay and if i can't do it will you try it Kurama?" Shindou asked

"If you insist." Kurama said

"Alright then let's play football!" Endou said excited

"So Tenma so have you an hissatsu shoot that you are going to mayby make a goal?" Jelly asked

"Yes i finally learned what we were training!" Tenma answered

When everyone got inside the inazuma bus Jelly looked outside like he was seeing the most important thing in his life untill Tenma asked "What wrong Jelly?"

"Nothing." Jelly said quietly

"It may be a bit strange being a libra and not a forward but i know things will work out just fine!" Tenma said motivated

When they got at the stadium the announcer said the line-up and said "I don't know why Raimon their ace striker is in the defense but we will see what will be the outcome."

Raimon started the match with Shindou and Kurama passing the ball to each other. Shindou then ran with the ball. Mikado and Itsumi were seen charging towards Shindou, who then passed it to Hamano. But Hamano was blocked. Tenma ran up to try to receive the ball but was blocked as well. Then Jelly charged up the field and said "Pass it to me!" When Shindou passed the ball to Jelly his eyes became orange and Atsuya appeared. "Now let's make some goals!" he shouted. when a defender was coming in his way he used his hissatsu technique Godly Tornado. after he passed the defender he used his hissatsu shoot Sword of Shannara as he shouted "Sword of Shannara!" but when he did the shot the goalkeeper jumped in the air and dived down as he screamed "Power Spike!" and Jelly his shoot was blocked with ease. After this Jelly is shocked as suddenly Shindou screams to him "Jelly get back to your place!" after Shindou screamed that Jelly was running like crazy to get back into the defense. With a few passes Teikoku made it to Raimon's defense with Itsumi on the ball and jelly was blocking Itsumi. "So you really think you can stop me without a hissatsu?" Itsumi asked before he was charging to Jelly. "I think you have not studied me good enough." Jelly said as his eyes turned orange and Atsuya appears and he uses his Hissatsu technique Frozen Skater as he screams "Frozen Skater!" as he almost took the ball but it was out of the field. Teikoku started to throw in but Hayami intercepterd it and passed it to Shindou and they try to use Ultimate Thunder. the 4 defenders nodded at each other before before Shindou passed it to Hamano, who then passed it to Hayami, who then passed it to Kirino, who then passed it to Amagi. Amagi then kicked it to Shindou, who kicked it but was pushed back by the force of the power. The ball was left free and Tenma received it. Tenma used Soyokaze Step against Asukaji. Tenma and Shindou ran with the ball. Tenma passed the ball to Shindou, who managed to dodge one defender. The other defender blocked Shindou but he passed it to Tenma, who was behind him. Tenma then passed the ball to Shindou, who did Fortissimo. But the goalkeeper of Teikoku caught it easily with just a deep breath.

After this, Teikoku's team changed position where all were positioned on either side of the field. Itsumo tried to shoot but Shinsuke tried to intercept him. But shinsuke was pushed out of the way and Itsumo did a heading wich barely missed the goal.