Episode 7: The new coach's debut.

Jelly casually walked along the sidewalk as several students walked around him. Right now, he is in deep thought about what Kudou said to him yesterday.

'Someone I knew in the past... what does Coach Kudou mean about that?'

He then entered Raimon Junior High when he noticed someone in front of the old clubhouse.

"Hmm... that guy looks so familiar," Jelly pondered before shrugging the thought and headed to the field, where his teammates are.

Of course, everyone in the field seems to be worried about what happened yesterday now that their coach is no longer with them.

Jelly then approached to where Tenma and Shinsuke are training together.

"Where do you think Captain is?" Shinsuke asked.

"Well, that shoot he made in the match against Eito must've..." Tenma trailed.

"what's up Tenma?" Jelly asked.

"It's nothing," Tenma assured.

"What a pathetic captain." Tsurugi mocked as Aoi, Akane, and Midori noticed.

"What's wrong with you all?! Concentrate!" Kurumada demanded.

Minamisawa retorted, "Say what you like, but..."

"We just can't get into it." Hayami replied.

"What?" Kurumada asked.

"Well, the coach has resigned." Hayami sighed as he sat down on the grass. "And the captain's not showing up."

Kurama noticed Jelly and Tenma practicing and said "It's because they did all that unnecessary things."

A while later, all of Raimon's players decided to rest while talking about what will happen to them.

"What's going to happen with soccer club now?" Hayami asked with concern.

"Coach Kudou still gave us freedom even when the reins on us were this tight " Kurumada mused.

"But even that won't be the same anymore " Kirino sighed.

"It's gonna be some guy from Fifth Sector, right?" Minamisawa said. "As long as we do whatever he orders, it'll look good on our student records."

"And you're fine with that?!" Kurumada asked.

"That's the point of doing soccer in school in the first place, isn't it?"

"So, it's gonna be the same no matter who comes, is that it?" Kurama used.

"That's not true." everyone turned around to whom said that. Jelly noticed that it was the same person he saw at the school's old clubhouse.

'It's him again. But still, there's something familiar with that man although I can't put a finger on him,' Jelly thought to himself as the person finally reveals himself. He was a young man in 20's with spiky brown hair and an orange headband on his forehead, brown eyes and tanned skin. He wears an orange shirt with a white stripe going around the collar line, and a white jacket with orange stripes going down each of his sleeves and brown accents. His jacket's collar is notably raised and it shows of a thick brown stripe on the inside of the collar. With that, he wears dark blue jeans, and orange shoes with yellow laces.

Haruna beamed as she seemed to remember that man from somewhere.

"It's been a long time." Haruna said as she approached the man.

"Who's that?" Midori asked confused.

"I don't know." Aoi answered.

"Is this everyone?" the man asked.