Wednesday

(Sorry this took so long to make, I've been focusing on many other things, including a few drafts for future books. Anyway, I was thinking of making a discord server for you guys could talk about the stories or something. Idk I never made one befoe, but my Girlfriend said I should make a server myself. So would you guys be intrested in being in a server where you guys could just talk, and heck maybe speculate what I'll do next in the series? Now, enough stalling. Enjoy the chapter.)

It was currently Wednesday, as Y/n is seen swinging through the city chasing a speeding black armored truck. Y/n webs the roof of the trucks and webs himself on top of it. As he landed on top. Y/n then glitches ahead of the truck. He braces as the car hits him full speed as he continues to push against the truck, Y/n's feet begin to dig into the ground. The car began to slowly go to a stop, as Y/n swung towards the window, to see the two Hydra soldiers were limp. 

Y/n goes up to the bodies and checks their pulse, they were dead.

Y/n: Damn it! They did it again!

Some police officers including captain Stacy approached the hero.

C.Stacy: These Hydra guys, they're extremely committed. *turns to two officers* You two, open the back, let's see what they were transporting.

Y/n: Hold up, we don't know what they could be harboring. Could be a bomb.

C.Stacy: Alright, what are you suggesting?

Y/n: Just in case, I'll open the doors. I'll use my webs.

Captain Stacy nods and stops the officers from opening the doors. Y/n stands about 10 feet away from the doors as he began to shoot multiple webs on the doors. Y/n began to wrap the webs around his fist and he pulled with enormous force, causing the doors to snap off the back. As the back was open, mist began to pour out the back.

C.Stacy: A freezer?

Y/n steps into the back to see a giant metal cylinder. He sees the top of the lid has a grip. He grabs it and twists it as it lets out mist from the side, he then pulls it up. 

Y/n: What the hell?

The lid revealed many Capsules each one labeled. Captain Stacy stepped in to look at the capsules.

C.Stacy: Project WSSW? DNA samples of Lizard, and the original Goblin genome? What the hell are these guys planning? 

Y/n doesn't say anything as he continues to think… that's when he realized...

Y/n: I need to get back to S.H.I.E.L.D, make sure this is all locked up!

Y/n leaves the truck and then twips away.

----

Y/n is seen on top of Avengers tower. He takes off his mask and lowers his hood before letting out a loud sigh. He rubs his eyes from frustration. Cindy is seen in her spidey-suit standing next to her mentor. Despite holding a blush under her mask, she builds up the courage to touch his shoulder. 

Cindy: Y/n? What's wrong?

Y/n: These Hydra guys, they're planning something, something horrible. *he stands up as the grip on his mask gets tighter* I recognize what those DNA samples could do, they were just one more step away from making a complete monster. 

Cindy: A monster?

Y/n nods and opens a portal next to him, before a sharp tooth lands into his palm. 

Y/n: Yes, a Nightmare. When I was sent to another dimension, there was a version of me that fell into a path of hatred. He mixed his DNA with multiple villains, it seems now this Hydra is trying to do the same thing.