Guilty And Galvanize

(Very large editing mistake. Basically nothing new.)

Skyler's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could towards the art classroom and saw Stiles and Lydia who already had the same expression as me.

Guess they figured it out too.

I was barely even breathing because of how fast I ran. This better be worth my energy.

Well at least the energy I have left.

"Isaac...Scott...Twins...Basement...Boiler Room...Boom! Bomb!" I panted heavily and they trying to use my hands to express what I was talking about.

"We know." They both nodded and I widened my eyes and pressed my back against the wall with my hands pressed on my knees to carry my weight.

"Great! Well then your useless minds can also think of how to get the boys out of here before I blow you two up for making me run this fast!" I breathed out practically wheezing at this point. "Not. Worth. The. God. Damn. Effort."

"I thought your uncle said to lay off the burgers for training?" Stiles asked as he came over to help me.

I nudged him away and pointed my finger at his face. "I will never ever ever lay off the burgers Biles! You hear me?! Never!"

I was practically yelling and they both hushed me and I rolled my eyes.

"You shhhh, and figure out how we're getting this serial kid supernatural killer out!" I spat finally catching my breath.

Lydia began doing her whole pacing in her heels thing while Stiles stood there thinking obsessively.

I'd find it pretty hot if I wasn't dying.

That's when my eyes landed on something outside of the classroom, on the halls walls. I was dying and thinking of the plans.

"Have I ever told you, your both useless?" I remarked and they both furrowed their eyebrows looking at me and nodded.

"Yes." They both answered and I raised my eyebrows. Sounds like me.

"Multiple times, actually." Stiles added and I sent him a cold look.

"It was rhetorical." I muttered and then smiled widely from ear to ear as I looked at Stiles.

He was mortified. Mostly because he knew what the look meant.

"No. No. No. I hate that look! You know I hate that look! I am not doing whatever the hell you want me to do. Your evil thoughts stay in your evil mind! Don't even bother!"

He refused and I gave him a good few seconds before folding my arms over my chest, narrowing my eyes at him.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'm so glad you asked."

༄༄

Stiles had his fingers kept on the fire alarm button as it rung through the entire school and I grinned giving him a thumbs up as we looked around for four familiar werewolves.

Well we were definitely not looking out for the right people.

My hands slowly dropped to my sides and I could feel Lydia's face drop as she stood next to me. I let out a loud and obvious cough making sure Stiles got the memo.