Mothers Name And The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Skyler's P.O.V

I heard that same loud scream echo through my ears and quickly held my ears shut trying to block my the sound.

I quickly opened my eyes, realising where the I was. Didn't I just have a free period?

I looked around and saw Lydia stood next to me in complete panic mode and then my ears darted down to the chalk currently on the floor and then looked at the board.

Mr. Westover. That was the next murder.

Aiden came rushing in the room and behind him trailed Jennifer. She seemed more alarmed about what Lydia had just wrote on the board rather than Lydia.

"Lydia?! You okay?!" Aiden asked and I let out a low growl forcing his hands off her.

"Don't touch her." I spat and He furrowed his eyebrows with a side of fear, and anger in his eyes.

"I'm not gonna hurt her." He said in a bitter tone and I gave him a mocking laugh.

"Right, and after everything that just happened you think I'm gonna let you close to her?" I wasn't asking. "Stay away from her."

"I'm just making sure she's okay!" He raised his voice even more and I scoffed.

"You just almost killed Cora and you think-"

"Guys! He's gone! Taken!" Lydia finally managed to go into panic mode. Jennifer hesitated for a second before walking towards Lydia.

I watched as more students tried to enter through the classroom before one of more teachers came along blocking the entrance. People could be so nosy these days. Back to what was going on.

"Lydia I don't think we should jump to conclusions here-"

"No offence, but do you really think after everything that's happened in this town, Mr. Westover could potentially be missing? Or even taken." I stated while sitting on the front desk.

Jennifer looked over at Lydia who was stood up next to me.

I'm trying to keep calm while the clueless teacher over here goes on about how everything's going to be fine.

People could be so dumb.

"Skyler, Lydia. Mr.Westover is fine. He's just not been answering his calls. Teachers tend to go on breaks." Jennifer tried to calm us but clearly with all the other people whispering there was not much soothing.

"No he's been taken. Murdered probably for all we know." I corrected and Jennifer gave me a look hinting at the fact that I was impossible to talk to. She wasn't wrong.

"Girls Mr.Westover is fine."

I can't believe it but I feel bad for Aiden whose just standing there not knowing what the hell to do.

"I don't get why no one's calling the police." Lydia stated trying to be reasonable.

"They're gonna make an announcement over the P.A." Jennifer reasoned, or at least tried.

"That's not gonna do anything!" Lydia screeched.

You kind of get used to the constant yelling and high-pitched squealing when your friends with Lydia.

"Look we told you, he's gone. Like the others, taken." I chimed in trying to help out Lydia here without trying to make Lydia sound like she belonged in an insane asylum.

"Okay. Look, we're just trying to understand, okay? All we know is that Mr. Westover didn't show up for class." Jennifer explained while tracing her eye back to the audience at the door.