Turned On And Anchor

Skyler's P.O.V

"Guys!"

I heard a loud voice and then a scream next to me that made sit up immediately. I regretted that because I knew whose stupid scream that was.

I forgot where I was for a second and then looked over at Sheriff who was stood in the doorway and Stiles who was on the floor now.

"Might wanna start getting up or you'll be late for school." Sheriff advised and I groaned rubbing my head. "And before your Dad realises you slept in the bed this time."

I widened my eyes and groaned throwing my head back. Right this is the part where we get ready to go to hell while we're actually dealing with hell.

"Both of you. School." Sheriff ordered before walking away.

I looked over at Stiles who lazily got back up in bed and began smiling at his messy morning hair.

I wouldn't mind waking up to this view every morning.

"How many hours?" He asked.

"Two." I sighed and Stiles looked down at his hands fiddling with his fingers looking guilty. "Hey, it was Better than last night."

"Yeah but I can't help feeling bad Sky." He said helplessly. "Your loosing sleep because of me. And you'll still be here when I end up in a mental institution still having trouble being able to read."

"No I'm not gonna be loosing sleep over a nut case. Line stops here." I warned and Stiles laughed placing his hand above my knee.

"Hey your dark circles are getting better. Not as bad as yesterday." He joked and I raised my eyebrows as he leaned into me.

"Okay if there was an award for best boyfriend you'll be nowhere near in place of getting it." I rolled my eyes while leaning closer.

"Is that so?" He asked and I nodded my head.

I got closer and closer to kissing him only to move my head to the side. He groaned resting his head on my shoulder.

"Nice try Stilinski. Insane or not you still have twenty-three more 'I'm sorrys' left," I was enjoying the torturing more than I was suffering the lack of action.

He held my chin in his fingers and forced me to look at him. "I'm sorry," he placed a chaste kiss on me.

I raised my brows. "For?"

"Kissing Lydia back while I was having a panic attack even though it at the time it was the only thing that helped me–"

"Wow. Would you look at the time. I better get going," I was not accepting that. He clung into my worst before I could leave.

"Sky. I'm sorry," he gave me a longer kiss. "For hurting you," he placed another kiss onto my jaw. "And for being an idiot." He went to kiss my ear.

I placed my hands on either sides of his face bringing him back up to my eye level. "I appreciate it."

"Good cause I really am..." he looked down at my lips and let out a sigh. "Sorry."

"I can't tell," I deadpanned and then went to give him a longer kiss.

It's been long enough. I'd say one day of giving in wouldn't hurt. And if it did then I'm just going to blame myself. 

Or even better. Stiles.

Stiles cupped my jaw while deepening the kiss and I felt him grin. I wrapped my arms round his neck and felt his weight over mine making him fall on the top of me.