Its Not A Dream And More Bad Than Good

Skyler's P.O.V

"She woke up with a knife?" I repeated while widening my eyes.

Who wakes up with a knife?! Clearly Allison.

"Yeah I don't think falling asleep while studying with her is a good idea anymore!" Lydia said through the phone in a very high pitched tone.

"Well one of us has to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't go insane. I'd rather it be you then me." I insisted and heard her sigh.

"She's your cousin."

"She's your besfriend for life. Almost like your sister.  See. Win, win. We're both related to someone crazy!" I laughed while looking around at all the police cars.

"Do I hear sirens?"

"Yeah pretty sure we found Malia. And a werecoyote now exists. Spoiler alert–"

"The Werecoyote is Malia." Lydia finished off my sentence. "Great why not add that to our list? And how exactly do you plan on making not only your Dad but also the Sheriff believe this?"

I looked over at Scott and Stiles who were currently talking to the Sheriff and my Dad.

Yeah, They didn't exactly look pleased.

Actually they looked like they wanted to rip off both Scott and Stiles's heads off each time they spoke.

I raised my eyebrows going back to the call. "I'm letting Scott and Stiles do the hard part. My impulsive lying would make it harder for them to believe us."

"Right and the other impulsive liar and the werewolf with issues are currently explaining how a girl killed her family and turned into a Werecoyote."

She catches on quick for the amount of information she was given and the fact that she played dumb for most of her life.

"Fair point." I sighed and looked over at everyone again and saw a particular ass join. "Oh god, I have to go. Just try hold off getting killed by Allison until I'm there."

"Right because that's comforting." Lydia groaned ending the call.

I made my way over to then hearing a very annoying voice. I obviously had to make myself even more annoying.

"Oh look. One more McCall to join the club." I greeted and Stiles pressed his lips together trying to hold in a laugh.

While Dad wanted to laugh he gave me a cold stare. Didn't mean I was going to stop.

While Mr. Tate stood there holding a blanket looking down at it. I'm guessing that was Malia's sisters.

"Always a pleasure having you at an incident Skyler." McCall gave me an ungrateful sigh and I grinned widely.

"What can I say, I'm a catch. And flattered that my humor amuses you especially at such a serious time. You should have some manners. Honestly for an Asswipe as–"

"Sky." My dad warned and I had to press my lips shut in case anymore slurs were to come out.

Although I wouldn't mind if they did. In my opinion I think he needed to hear it.

"Alright, wait here." McCall sighed while moving Mr.Tate somewhere far away from us.

For once I didn't blame him.

"Dad." Scott tried to stop his Dad from walking off and I honestly don't understand why he didn't want him gone.

"I'll talk to you in a minute." He said in a fatherly tone. Ha. That's a first. "I wouldn't mind hearing how your mom's okay with you running around in the woods this late."