Suspects And Motel California

Skyler's P.O.V

I looked up at the motel in disgust as we walked out of the bus. I speak for everyone who is on this trip, when I say, I would rather die then step into that place.

"I've seen worse." Scott tried being optimistic and I narrowed me eyes at him.

"Where have you seen worse?!" Seriously?' Where?!

Cause I for one would really like to know what would top this shithole!

Coach blew his whistle and we all gathered round him. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Well at least we got that out of the way. Everyone walked up to Coach collecting their room keys.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" He ordered and I gave him a nervous laugh.

"Coach I don't think I can stay here." I objected and Coach raised his eyebrows looking down at me as if I were mad. "Yeah I've got a few allergies. It's called not being able to function in the worst motel ever to be placed on this planet."

Coach gave me one of his laughs as if he couldn't give a shit on what I was saying. "Jenson if  I say your staying in this Motel your staying in this Motel! Now go pair up with the other idiots you hang around with."

"Thanks a lot Coach." I rolled my eyes giving him a thumbs up and grabbed a room key off him before walking back to Allison and Lydia.

These allergies must be really strong. I already feel myself repelling towards the motel.

Lydia stood there looking around at the shithole and I furrowed my eyebrows having the same expression as Allison.

"Lydia?"

"I don't like this place." She said in an eerie tone and I looked back at the motel and nodded my head.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night." Allison encouraged and I shook my head looking back over at Lydia.

"No something's definitely off." I agreed and Allison laughed while snatching the room key off me.

"Guys it's one night." She sighed.

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia answered in a serious tone and I raised my eyebrows.

Great so now we got crappy motel and creepy Lydia. What could go wrong?!

༄༄

"All right, so I have four."

I hear Stiles say as I'm about to walk in. I quickly stop myself from going any further and stand by the door waiting for the rest of their conversation to carry on.

I wouldn't call it eavesdropping. More like satisfying myself with very important information.

I think.

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asked surprised but it sounded like Stiles had a lot to say.

"Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

I laughed not even surprised. It wast pretty normal to have Derek on the list because he still scares the living crap out of me. Mostly.