Trees And Currents

Skyler's P.O.V

"Stiles we don't have telekinesis! Give it up!" God I never knew someone could be so stupid at the worst times.

"Oh so you don't feel whenever she's in pain just when something bad is about to happen?" Stiles raised his eyebrows and I narrowed mine at him. "Coincidence. I think not."

"You know it won't be such a coincidence when somehow you find your head shoved so far up your ass." I muttered under my breath.

Stiles replied with a very loud sarcastic laugh and I rolled my eyes stopping in the middle of the hallway trying to take a brake.

That's when the fire alarm went off. My timing couldn't anymore perfect.

"Great. That's just great." I let out a loud groan before feeling my hand dragged by Stiles. "What? What are we doing?!"

"We're trying not to get burned alive." He answered.

And that's when I felt it. A really hard tug on my other wrist. Yeah Still not going with telekinesis though.

I stopped myself from being dragged and looked down at my wrist. I guess Stiles finally noticed cause he rush back through the rushing crowd coming to get back to me.

"Sky? What is it?"

"I know where Lydia is." I quickly grabbed Stiles by his wrist and walked the other way of where everyone else was going.

Here goes nothing.

I rushed into the boys locker room with Stiles been dragged behind me and saw Coach's office door opened. I heard two voices coming from inside the office and That's when I saw Cora's very strong grip on Lydia's wrist.

"Let go." I heard Her say and then saw Croa's hand still lay a tight grip on her hand. "I said-"

"Let go. I said, let go." I interrupted and Lydia gave me a confused look and then a thankful one when Cora didn't have her claws attached to Lydias skin.

"What the hell are you doing here? Your meant to be helping Isaac, Boyd and Derek." Cora bluntly stated.

"Yes I am. There's a thing called a phone. That way I can help Derek and make sure the other Hale doesn't go on a killing spree." I sighed and then looked over at Lydia. "And we kinda need Lydia alive."

"Thanks a lot Sky." She scolded and I smirked back. "Why do we need me? You know, besides from the whole dead body thing."

"Yeah Stiles why do we need Lydia and me?" I turned back to Stiles and he raised his eyebrows looking at all three of us instead of fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh, is this the part where we need me?"

༄༄

I was watching Stiles curiously trying to figure out what the hell his plan was. He grabbed an ouija board and placed it in front of me and Lydia.

"A ouija board?" I looked up at Stiles and he looked pretty serious about this.

"Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot." He answerd and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"A shot in the dark."

I laughed at Lydias comment and Stiles sent a cold at me while placing the last planchette on the board. I rolled my eyes turning the piece the right way.

At least I wasn't the one who made the comment.

"Could you just try it, please, okay, Let's not forget who this is for... Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion."