Condoms And Chaos Rising

Skyler's P.O.V

Do you know what's good? Sitting alone at night watching chick flicks or the Lego Batman movie with the greasiest pizza knowing you're safe.

Do you know what's not good? Going to a party with Scott and Stiles and them acting as if I'm not here after they begged me to come.

And guess which one I'm doing. Actually, you don't need to.

We already know the universe has given up on all purpose of letting me have a good time.

I walked behind Scott and Stiles while staring down at my phone listening to them bicker about useless things.

"What?" Stiles narrowed his eyes at Scott and Scott looked over at him looking completely confused.

"What, what do you mean,'what'?" Scott asked and I counted on Stiles to make this even more confusing than it was. 

"I mean 'what,' and you know what." Stiles interrogated and I rolled my eyes taking my place as being completely invisible.

"'What' what?!"

"That look you were giving," Stiles said finally getting to the point. We'd be on the same question throughout the entire party if he didn't move on.

"I didn't give a look!" Scott defended and Stiles nodded his head. 

"There was a distinct look, Scott," Stiles confirmed and then he looked back at me. "Sky didn't he give a distinct look?"

"Oh so now you're talking to me?" I muttered still staring down at my phone while walking behind them and Stiles groaned in frustration. I huffed looking at Scott. "You gave a look Scott."

"What look?!"

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party," I answered and my best friend didn't even bother to defend himself on my comment.

At least we know I know how Scott's mind works. Not his brain though. That gets confusing.

"It's not that." Scott sighed and he looked at Stiles as if he was about to regret saying something. "Its just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

I'm not even sure Scott regretted it. It was more Stiles that did.

"What? Would you..." Stiles groaned and I raised my eyebrows still looking down. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends."

That's when I stopped dead in my tracks. My feet didn't even dare to take one more step and a few seconds later Scott and Stiles both noticed looking back at me and I had the biggest glare on my face.

"Stiles I swear to God if you bought me to little miss 'ohmygod I'm so silly!' house I will make sure your head goes so far up your ass you will honestly not be able to see again," I growled and Scott raised his eyebrows thinking while Stiles stood there looking guilty but also half-grinning.

"She doesn't even sound like that!" Stiles defended her and I folded my arms with raised brows.
"...anymore"

"Wait is this the same girl Skyler hit in the face when you guys were three?" Scott asked and Stiles nervously scratched the back of his head nodding.

"You guys do tonight without me. And who knows, maybe you'll actually realise how much of a pain in the ass this party is that you'll somehow miss me." I turned on my heel, pacing off.

Well, I was until I felt two hands grab me from underneath my arms turning me back around.

If I had the energy I'd kick both of their asses without them realising because I would be that quick.