Guilty Scott And Alpha Pact

Skyler's P.O.V

"It has to be on a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die."

I stood besides Isaac trying not to show any emotion. Right now my head was spinning while Lydia stood there next to Stiles.

I was still replaying what the hell happened and it got worse each time.

Let's see. I finally confronted him. He tried his very weak attempt to deny it. He told Lydia. Lydia was trying not to look at me. I walked it to the clinic because I didn't want to breathe the same air as Stiles. Never mind being in the same room.

I did walk until Isaac tracked my scent down and came in the car with Allison picking me up in the middle road.

And right now my Dad was about to be coyote meal somewhere in the woods. So all I wanted to do was find my dad, Melissa, Argent and Sheriff and forget every other current issues existing.

Now I know why my heads spinning.

"My dad and Gerard were there once. But Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was. And my dad..." Allison hesitated. "Obviously isn't here to tell us now."

"Yeah, mine either." Stiles sighed looking down at the metal table infront him.

"Then how do we find this place?" Isaac asked looked over at Allison and Stiles.

I felt a soft nudge and looked up at Isaac glancing over at me giving me a concerned look. He had his arms folded like he wanted to know what was going on.

I lightly shook my head and shot him a weak smile that didn't last long. He placed an arm round my shoulder and I felt myself relax under his touch.

And suddenly my head wasn't spinning anymore which was better than good.

"There might be a way." Deaton finally answered but all I saw was Stiles glaring at Isaac. I wonder how it feels? "But it's dangerous. We're gonna need Scott."

I raised my eyebrows but I wasn't surprised. Deaton slowly glanced over at me fixing his stare on me. "Why don't you text him Sky. He seems to listen to you."

I hesitated but then nodded grabbing my phone out of my back pocket looking down at Scott's contact.

"Okay, great. Maybe he'll also listen to me when I tell him he's crazy and honestly is one of the most stupidest people I have met along with how another one of our not so-brilliant plans will most likely get us killed."

"You think that's gonna help?" Stiles asked and I looked over at Stiles and felt Isaac grin.

"I don't see you trying." I muttered and Stiles let out a heavy sigh while I texted Scott. Surprisingly he answered back immediately. Huh, guess he does listen to me. "We meet him in the woods."

Deaton nodded and Stiles walked over to me and I felt Isaac's grip become tighter around my shoulder.

Isaac was like the annoying boy who would never do anything unless he knew I needed it. And he wouldn't ever kiss me, even though he makes the stupid comments about it. But he never would.

Besides, he's clearly got a thing for Ally.

"Sky let's go." Stiles said trying hard not to look at Isaac's arm around my shoulder.

"I'd rather stay here." I said while shaking my head. "Why don't you take Lydia? Clearly you two know how to solve a case...efficiently, maybe you can manage to gets Scott's ass here."