Demon Dog And Lunar Eclipse

Hey guys. This chapter isn't as interesting. And bare with me on the mistakes.

Skyler's P.O.V

"Sky?" That was Lydia's voice. Again.

"What?" I whined while biting down on my nails.

Sixteen hours! Who was underwater for sixteen hours?! I know who.

Three idiots who don't know half of the stuff they get into. Also dead people. People in a coma. People who end up in serious accidents.

The list goes on!

"Do...are you...will-"

"If you're asking if I'm mad at you the answer is yes. I'm always mad at you." I said not taking any of this seriously.

Clearly she thought I was until she heard the last sentence.

Sarcasm is literally the only way I was not setting the clinic in flames!

"Could we try that without the sarcasm sweetheart?" She asked trying not to rip my hair off my head.

I groaned while still biting down on my nails. "Look I don't wanna talk right now. Just like how I didn't wanna talk for the last fifteen hours, so do you mind and let me suffer in peace!"

I was trying hard not to yell. It wasn't easy when you had the girl, who had an emotional connection to your boyfriend, was calling your name every two minutes.

"So you are mad at me?" I couldn't tell if she was teasing me on purpose or if she generally was being annoying.

I let out a huff and stomped over to the other room and saw Isaac sipping on his coffee.

Once he saw me he had already given in to the fact that I was gonna steal it and there was no point in hiding it.

"Again?" He asked and I gave him a firm nod while plopping myself next to him.

"She's driving me nuts. And I don't mean how she usually does. I mean sixteen hours of hey I'm the girl who kissed your boyfriend nuts!"  I sounded
nuts.

Clearly Isaac didn't mind since being locked in a safe for most of his life meant he'd already seen someone who was insane. Himself.

"Hey you do know I can hear you Sky?!" Lydia yelled and I didn't growled lowly not responding.

"Why don't you just kiss me to make up for it? You know even the playing field?" He asked and I rolled my eyes as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Right why don't you find me when I am mid-way through a panic attack and Stiles is not around." I said while taking a huge gulp of his coffee. "And save those lips for Allison. We all know you'll end up having sex."

"She's not wrong!" Lydia yelled and Isaac chuckled lowly watching my eyes change again.

I was wondering how Deaton was holding up with all of this? Not the drowning, more the Lydia, Isaac and Skyler in his workplace currently whining.

"Well personally I'd rather kiss one Argent to see how much of a shot I have with the other one." He smirked and I lightly elbowed him in the stomach.

"Yeah well at least you have an emotional tether to one of us. Don't get me wrong, I love Scotty more than anything. But I'm not even connected to my boyfriend. Although I don't think he's my even my boyfriend at this point, Lydia can have him. Although I don't know how long she would last. I don't understand how long I have lasted. How have I lasted so long?"

"I'm gonna take that coffee off you now." Isaac snatched the coffee cup out of my hands.

"That would be good." I agreed and slowly peered over at the three tin bathtubs that just sat there in the other room. "Any advice for me?"