Back In Town And Alpha Pact

Yes I may have updated a bit later than I should've. But here you go!

Skyler's P.O.V

I watched as Stiles hit Derek a generous amount of times trying to get him to wake up. He seemed pretty mad and I couldn't help but enjoy.

"Derek!" Stiles grunted before hitting him once more. "Derek, come on!"

"Try punching him to really let that anger out." I suggested and Stiles looked up at me before firming his hand into a fist. Not that I wanna see Derek get hit in the face for once...

I really wanna see Derek get hit in the face for once.

Stiles was about to lower his fist to Derkes face until his hand stopped him. Okay, can we at least see him get hit once?!

"What the hell?" Derek sat up and I raised my eyebrows standing up and leant myself against the wall.

"It's about time big guy." I sighed while crossing my arms.

Derek looked around at the broken lights and the elevator he was currently in.

"Where is she?" He immediately asked. No thank you for actually finding him?!

"Oh you mean the woman that you had sex with and then kidnapped Stiles's Dad and because of her my Dads about to be coyote dinner somewhere. Also the woman who you also were meant to be watching over?!" I was trying not to yell but anger wasn't something I was good at controlling lately. "Gone with Scott's mom."

Derek widened his eyes. "She took her?"

Stiles and I gave him a firm nod in unison.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles rushed trying to help Derek up.

Derek stopped and looked up at the both of us. "What about Cora?"

"Call Isaac. He'll let you know where the sister you were meant to be saving is." I coldly informed and Derek got up looking over at me.

"Look, Skyler–"

"Save it. You let Boyd die. Erica is dead. You dragged Isaac into this mess. And now our Dads are missing because of your lonely ass. Just...save it." I rolled my eyes walked off before letting out a painful cough.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Stiles. He looked over at me and sighed.

"We got the job of holding up the cops." He furrowed his eyebrows looking over at me. "You could go home if you like. You don't exactly look well."

I vigorously shook my head and placed my hand in his. "You think I would let you lie to the cops without me? It's kind of our thing."

"We have a thing?" He raised his eyebrows. "Then again we have always been skilled in that department."

༄༄

I sat on the edge of the the chair in the hospital with Stiles besides me.

"Oh, just perfect." I heard a deep sigh come from Stiles and looked towards the direction he was looking in.