Favours And Echo House

Skyler's P.O.V

I exhaled deeply, feeling the warm water hit my body, letting every stressful thought leave my body.

I'm pretty sure my eyes were glowing but if it meant the shower was working I wasn't exactly worried. This was the only time I could feel fully relaxed.

Feeling every thought rush out of my head was almost exhilarating.

No Malia. No Morrell. And thankfully not even Stiles. The thought of him constantly stayed at the back of my head and this was the only time so could escape it.

Just me connecting to this supernatural part of myself while being fully relaxed in a warm shower. In the boys' bathroom, but I don't think they'll mind.

I'm pretty sure I heard footsteps walk in, but I was too drowned in my own thoughts to fully realise it.

I ran my hands through my hair, feeling my skin not feeling as though it was about to burn off.

I only realised until now that when I turned I only ever used to keep the water as hot as possible.

I froze when I heard one of the taps running over the sound of someone muttering. He sounded a lot familiar too. I really did have the worst luck.

He didn't realise I was staring at him, because he was still muttering to himself. I saw my eyes still glowing in the mirror and groaned.

It's not like he'd never seen me like this before. Not naked! Just with the whole eye thing. Not that I wouldn't mind him seeing me without any clothes and I have no problem with seeing him–

Oh my god shut up.

Guess I'm really not that simple-minded as I used to be.

He was too involved in his self-speech. So I didn't stop staring at his clueless self, waiting for him to notice.

"Okay, just got to stay awake, Stiles. You just gotta stay..."

His voice slowly faded and pure panic spread across his face when he turned his head to face me.

I wasn't the best at hiding my smirk when I saw him stare at my body for a split second before going back to the sink.

"Don't worry, Stiles, you didn't just accidentally walk into the Girls Room," I assured, going back to putting my hands under the showerhead.

"Thank God." he huffed and then turned to the side looking away. He cleared his throat trying to make this less awkward as possible. "Um... Okay, so what are you doing in the Boys Room?"

"Showering," I stated in an obvious tone.

"I can see that," he scoffed and then went to panicking. I raised my eyebrows very amused.

"I mean I saw that. Well, actually I didn't see anything really. I just...there was too much steam too, uh... not that I would prefer there to be less steam–"

"Stiles, shut up," I cut off his rambling to benefit the both of us. "I don't care. You've seen me naked before." I paused and then turned my head to him.

"Well...not entirely." And where this new profound confidence came from, is a mystery.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out which made me laugh.

"I'm kidding, dumbass." I chuckled and he turned his head to the wall as if it had something very interesting written to it.

"What are you doing in here?" He repeated in an awkward tone, attempting to change the conversation. "Besides from showering."