Rough Roadtrip And Frayed

Skyler's P.O.V

I groaned in pain trying to move into a more comfortable position. How did I even get dragged into this?!

"Sky you doing good back there?" Allison asked looking at me through the rear mirror and I nodded my head placing my hand in my right hip.

"Yeah well you don't look good," Lydia argued and I glared at her throwing my book at her.

"I'm fine." I gritted through my teeth and they both turned their heads back to me not believing a word I just said.

"Let's see." Lydia sighed glancing over to the bottom of my shirt and I groaned lifting up to reveal the big bandage taped onto my lower hip that already had blood leaking through. "Are you seriously not going to the hospital?!"

"I'm fine. Just a scratch." I assured and Lydia shrugged her shoulders throwing my book back at me. My scratch wasn't really a priority right now.

I looked over at the bus that was a few cars in front of us and groaned slamming myself against the seat. This is practically a living nightmare.

"Am I getting too close?! I'm getting way too close, aren't I?" Allison rambled and I didn't think either of us was listening.

"That depends. Are you following the bus or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" Lydia deadpanned and I laughed while looking down at the book.

"Yeah, I should back off." Allison agreed sighing. Well, that was done way of putting it.

"Well, that also depends. Do you mean the bus or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" I asked sitting forward turning my head to Allison.

"Well, after it happened, I'm not letting him out of my sight." When was Allison gonna give up the excuses cause I was already getting tired.

Well, I'm always tired but her pretending she's still not in love with Scott was amusing and boring.

"And by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door." Allison excused, acting as if she were a five-year-old blaming something on Scott.

"For what?" Lydia questioned and I grinned turning my head at her.

"Allison was caught going against our stupid code and Scott came to confront her," I explained half of the story and Lydia pretty much knew she missing out another part.

"Confront her?" She mocked, in interest and then narrowed her eyes at Allison.

"Well Allison wasn't exactly gonna let Scott tell her what to do when it comes to a fair fight, and they had some weird moment," I answered and Lydia rolled her eyes already tired of what she was hearing.

Like I said it was boring and amusing!

"Hey if you two keep this up you'll be more complicated than Stiles and little miss prude back there." Lydia tilted her head back to me.

"At least I'm not out there having one night stands with the entire school." I defended and Lydia rolled her eyes at my comment going back down to her Chemistry book.

Like I didn't know about her frantic hookups with wonder twin.

I sat back starting to feel the pain on my hip sting but not as much and looked down at my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows looking down.

"What is it?" Allison asked looking at me through the mirror and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's Cora. She's at the mall getting a better look at what happened on that day." I said and Allison gave me a nod.