Silence Is Loud

Drowning. That's all it felt like.

"Say it. You called me first." Argent repeated.

Their voices were just background sounds. They weren't my main focus. My main focus was what I was trying not to feel.

Separating myself from reality. Drowning.

"I... I called you–"

"Not you," Argent interrupted. "Say Mr. Argent or her dad."

"I called her dad first."

"What else? What happened?" Argent almost interrogated.

"There were two of them," Scott breathed out. Holding onto the iron bars staring at where she once was. "They tried to steal our car. "T-they wore masks. One of them had a knife–"

"You think. Don't get specific, Scott. You saw something sharp and metallic. You think it was a knife," Argent explained once more. "What do you say next? If you get confused, what do you always repeat?"

He was panting as if he couldn't breathe. "It happened so fast."

"That's right. Say it again."

Scott didn't answer Argent.

"Scott! Say it again."

"How are you doing this?" He asked, tears slipping from his eyes. He was curious on how.

"It's what we do," I stated simply. "It's what we do."

I limped away, making sure I didn't rip off any self-preformed stitches I had just made on my leg. Scott helped make sure my back and the right side of my rib was okay

Isaac was leaning against the car just staring at the floor. I'm guessing he was replaying what had just happened.

At least one of us was trying to cope with it. I was choosing not to.

But the odd thing was that Stiles's Jeep was still in here. And so was he.

"Sky!" I heard his voice but I chose not to listen to what he had to say. He should save it seen as though he's not gonna get many words out. "Skyler!"

I felt his cold hand against my arm which immediately made me heat up. And not in a good way.

He pulled away in pain and I finally turned around, facing him. He looked worse than me. Pale, and skinnier than before. His lips were turning blue.

It shocked me, but I couldn't think about him right now. I couldn't think about anyone.

"No. You don't get to be there for me!" I tried yelling as loud as I could without my voice wobbling. "You did this! You killed her!"

"Sky please I can't–"

"No, I can't! I can't do it! I can't act like it's okay or this is gonna be okay. You killed her!" I pushed him to make sure he tumbled back. It didn't take a lot.

"I guess the only good thing is that you're dying too."

༄༄

Training. That's all that I was focused on. Training.
Killing. Mauling. Hurting. And nothing was getting in my way.

Not a fox spirit. Not a Ninja. Not even Stiles.

Especially not Stiles.

I kept punching the sandbag in front of me. I wasn't exactly concerned about my throbbing fist or the fact that I felt my heart beating in my head or how tired I was.